DoW of Filipino Heroes against Old Guard

In response with recent attacks to our ally The Gramlins, Filipino Heroes officially declaring war with Old Guard. It will be an honor for filipinos to fight such worthy foe. It is a greater pride to do so for an ally.

signed: Bathala Bino
Supremo of Filipino Heroes

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='franciscus' date='06 February 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1265476754' post='2164713']
Fashionably late much?
[img]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s81/cristinalps/untitled.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Heh Punctuality is not the strongest stereotypical cultural trait in the Philippines, besides after premptive strikes without basis and so forth i think posting late hardly stacks up the ultimate sin of our times amirite :P

[quote name='Duncan King' date='06 February 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1265480326' post='2164804']
Ah, and what ally would that be? FH doesn't look like MHA.
[/quote]
Well maybe someone from Grämlins can clarify the nature of the relationship? :unsure:

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Duncan King' date='06 February 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1265480326' post='2164804']

That of course is the benefit of secret treaties: the ability to pull treaty ties and allies out of your butt whenever you want.[/quote]There is no secret treaty. "Treaty ties"? There are none.

What are you talking about man?

Edited by Ramirus Maximus

[quote name='SynthFG' date='06 February 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1265487194' post='2164985']
For at least the duration of the war anyone flying the FH AA is a Grämlin
they have the same rights and protection as any member of my alliance and we bear full responsibility for there actions
[/quote]

Well, everyone, looks like it's time to fly the Filipino Heroes AA.

[quote name='SynthFG' date='06 February 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1265487194' post='2164985']
they have the same rights and protection as any member of my alliance and we bear full responsibility for there actions
[/quote]
Amen to that!

[img]http://pinoylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/fighting-filipinos.jpg[/img]

Edited by Cataduanes

[quote name='Duncan King' date='06 February 2010 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1265480326' post='2164804']

That of course is the benefit of secret treaties: the ability to pull treaty ties and allies out of your butt whenever you want.

Good hunting, OG!
[/quote]

Get it right. We are even worse than that. We and none of our friends need a treaty at all. :o

That of course is the benefit of secret treaties: the ability to pull treaty ties and allies out of your butt whenever you want.

Good hunting, OG!
[/quote]
The point, Duncan King missed it.

[quote name='SynthFG' date='06 February 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1265487194' post='2164985']
[/quote]

Don't you mean any official member of FH will have the same rights and protections? I would hate to see random nations slapping on the FH alliance affiliation just to stir up trouble and be protected by Grämlin's

Just curious :D

A couple of points:

1) I'm not amused by the extremely late DoW, though it does save this from being a mere tech raid of opportunity.

2) Filipino Heros are Filipino Heros. If they were Gramlins, their nations would say Gramlins. Since it is a separate alliance that decided to attack us without any MDP obligation to do so, we'll treat them as a separate engagement. Yeah, yeah, friends yadda yadda yadda, I get it. Again, because ya'll choose a paperless philosophy (even nearly to the extent of paperless DoWs, it appears) does not mean we are obligated to recognize that philosophy for ourselves.

To those of you who did not know these guys, they are a great bunch of people that flew under the radar for a long time. Historically, they were a selective neutral Alliance that has long been protected by Gramlins. That said, may the spirit of Rizal ride alongside you in the battlefield. Go get 'em, Kapamilya!