((O))

Lezrahi

[center][IMG]http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad63/Lezrahi/Flags/FlagofO.png[/IMG][/center]

So it seems that the New Polar Order, as a power, has lost its mind. Though ((O)) admires them for their tenacity, it has been brought up on good authority that they have broken their word to The Order of the Paradox, and that is abhorrent. As one might have noticed, ((O)) itself is currently in a state of war with Paradoxia.

That front ends here.

((O)) has no reason to war with Polaris again. We attacked once, and even then, no targets could be found, and ((O)) does not suspect that any will be found now. Not to mention that, given that fact, Polaris is already being dealt with by more than enough of its opposition, and ((O)) would find itself dishonorable to bandwagon on an already crowded battleground. However, ((O)) will not, in good conscience, indirectly, intentionally, or otherwise, support Polaris' newfound campaign against Paradoxia.

That said, ((O)) now considers itself to be in a state of peace with Paradoxia. As well, ((O)), though maintaining that their hearts were not quite in the right place in the beginning, thanks Paradoxia for their own steadfast display, both in fighting ((O)), and overall, and bids them godspeed.

You have redeemed yourselves in our eyes. Give them the hell that you are so capable of inflicting.

That is all.

Edited by Lezrahi

[quote name='GearHead' date='06 February 2010 - 06:29 AM' timestamp='1265462987' post='2164341']
Did you actually have anybody in your range when you were fighting TOP? :blink:
[/quote]

Indeed I did. Though the data is somewhat limited ([OOC]some wars from my War and Battles Screen that should not have been deleted, were deleted somehow[/OOC]), I can provide this:

[quote]To: Lezrahi From: Glazios Date: 2/4/2010 7:04:13 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by Glazios for the following reason: Gah

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.[/quote]

The offer above was made in response to my own. [URL=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=377062]This[/URL] is his nation, which clearly confirms him to be a Paradoxian.

Edited by Lezrahi

On an unrelated note, the official IRC channel of ((O)) is #Sön on Coldfront. Versions on Esper and SynIRC may be forthcoming as well. Charter and Forums will come later.

Edit: Due to technical reasons, plans to establish channels on SynIRC and Esper are suspended indefinitely.

Edited by Lezrahi

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='07 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1265519314' post='2166041']
Who are you..like I don't mean that as a rude question, I'm genuinely interested. Could I be shown the proper way to your DoW?
[/quote]
Here is his DoW,

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79385