Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

I'll dispense with the usual format of flag signatures and keep this straight and to the point instead.

Well before we, IRON and TORN attacked MK and GR, we were notified by Grub that he would not honor the treaties he had with those two alliances. We came into this war alongside Polaris and we were given statements in poor faith.

[quote]
[22:48] <Crymson[TOP]> Do you acknowledge that you yourself, before our attacks on MK and GR, stated all of the following: your approval of our war plans against those alliances, your intention to not honor those treaties in this instance, and your agreement that our attack was part of the greater war against \m/ and their allies?
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> correct
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> You acknowledge all of the above?
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> yes
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> Great.
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> I have never said I dont
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> I'm sure you have no issue with me posting that segment on the OWF.
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> Is that correct?
[22:50] <AlmightyGrub> do whatever you feel you need to Crymson
[/quote]

For only the second time in this game---the first was seeing the NPO declare war on OV and starting the Karma War, right in the middle of negotiations I was mediating between the two alliances---I find myself speechless.

Edited by Crymson

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not afraid of what is coming I accept that, we have made mistakes in this war that have cost us dearly.
We also recognize that no matter who wins, we lose, the simple fact of the matter is that NSO requested help... we helped...
MK and GR requested help... we helped.

[quote name='Fort Pitt' date='06 February 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1265435802' post='2163335']
You brought this upon yourself TOP.
[/quote]
Did you read the logs... at all? It's pretty obvious what Polaris did here.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='06 February 2010 - 05:56 AM' timestamp='1265435770' post='2163330']
I'm with you Crymson, lets just nuke them till it makes sense again
[/quote]

+1

It would be best to cut all forms of communications, just nuke until there is no energy left, then nuke some more. :smug:

Sometimes you have to go against your word in defense of your friends. I know the feeling, and it sucks.

I imagine TOP feels incredibly betrayed, and yet NpO must have as well when they found out that MK and GR wouldn't be defending them or their allies in the NpO-\m/ war. I, however, understand the feeling of anger and in the end, deciding against in for the sake of your friend, despite feeling betrayed before that.

Someone was going to get hurt here, and it unfortunately turned out to be TOP.