Random Insanity Alliance offers individual surrender terms

Ogaden

The Random Insanity Alliance has nothing against those honorable folks we are fighting, and thus we are happy to extend individual surrender terms to any nation in the Order of Light or Argent who would like to accept the terms we have offered below:

[quote]Random Insanity Alliance Individual Peace Terms,

In order to achieve peace with the RIA nation(s) hitting you, you must agree to the below terms and conditions. If you agree and want peace, follow each and every step carefully and send any RIA nations you are at conflict with a peace offering. Inform any other alliance-affiliated nations hitting you of this peace.

1) Resign from your alliance, and post your resignation here: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213[/url]
2) Change your Alliance Affiliation to "Random Insanity POW" for the duration of the conflict
3) Enter peace mode (you aren't required to stay there)

By accepting these surrender terms you are agreeing to the following:

1) I will not re-enter the conflict, nor initiate any wars for the duration of the conflict
2) I will not aid any party involved in the conflict in any material way[/quote]

Edited by James Dahl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Salmia' date='05 February 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1265429816' post='2162879']
I appreciate the offer by you guys, but you're just too insane for me. At least you didn't send me a pm calling me a male like LoSS did. D:
[/quote]
At least you're not LoSSing. :P

[quote name='Salmia' date='06 February 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1265429816' post='2162879']
I appreciate the offer by you guys, but you're just too insane for me. At least you didn't send me a pm calling me a male like LoSS did. D:
[/quote]

Are all the females in CN hiding in TOOL and Argent?

Every time I talk to someone from Argent it is with a female.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='05 February 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1265431687' post='2162968']

[/quote]
Clearly theyre bogarting the females. a clear CB lets attac..oh wait..we already are :|

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='06 February 2010 - 04:48 AM' timestamp='1265431687' post='2162968']

[/quote]
Don't you have Myrrh in your alliance?

[quote name='Heft' date='05 February 2010 - 08:52 PM' timestamp='1265431939' post='2162981']
This is a clear signal of intent to keep anyone currently in peace mode in a perpetual state of war and I, for one, am appalled.

Despicable, RIA, absolutely despicable.
[/quote]

I admit attacking people in peace mode was one of our more epic achievements.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Katsumi' date='05 February 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1265432015' post='2162987']
Don't you have Myrrh in your alliance?
[/quote]

eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, if you want to call Myrrh a girl then thats cool, I guess......

[spoiler][size="1"]dont hurt me Myrrh D:[/size][/spoiler]

Edited by King Death II