This week, on CSN: Miami

[img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5585/csndecnadc.png[/img]
CSN hereby declares war on NADC in accordance with our treaty with Farkistan.

"Meet the new war! Same as the old war!"

In all seriousness, may NADC be as honorable and amicable an opponent as they proved...about 6 months ago. We can only hope they have as much fun as we will.

To arms, brothers!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='05 February 2010 - 05:41 AM' timestamp='1265348478' post='2160605']
o/CSN

Show NADC how it is done since apparently they don't know how to ghost bust. :3
[/quote]

Funny, I remember helping Athens ghost bust awhile ago. :smug:

Anyways, I lol'd at the picture. Let's blow some stuff up.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' date='05 February 2010 - 01:11 AM' timestamp='1265350290' post='2160848']
CSN, we should have a competition to see how does more damage.

That is if anyone can be bother keeping track of it.
[/quote]
This one is NSO but it still counts..rite?

Your nuclear attack against Positively 4th St. was a success. Positively 4th St. lost 0 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 461.087 miles of land, 153.70 technology, 461.09 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Positively 4th St. will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.

[quote name='wickedj' date='05 February 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1265350403' post='2160866']
This one is NSO but it still counts..rite?

Your nuclear attack against Positively 4th St. was a success. Positively 4th St. lost 0 defending soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 461.087 miles of land, 153.70 technology, 461.09 infrastructure, 75% of their aircraft, and 25% of their nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses Positively 4th St. will experience many days of economic devastation in their nation.
[/quote]

NSO never counts.

[quote name='CaptainImpavid' date='05 February 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1265348313' post='2160572']
[img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5585/csndecnadc.png[/img]
CSN hereby declares war on NADC in accordance with our treaty with Farkistan.

"Meet the new war! Same as the old war!"

In all seriousness, may NADC be as honorable and amicable an opponent as they proved...about 6 months ago. We can only hope they have as much fun as we will.

To arms, brothers!
[/quote]

Man, your terrible alliance is obsessed with me......

[quote name='Corinan' date='05 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1265351354' post='2160943']
Man, your terrible alliance is obsessed with me......
[/quote]

Yeah, hi, welcome to our thread. A lesser alliance would find your relentless pursuit and feeble mocking of anything even remotely connected to us to be creepy and desperate, but I will choose instead to consider it an homage. As if, through your clumsy, mumbled, nigh-incoherent ravings lies the kernel of something pure, something acted out in elementary schools every day, in the pulling of a girls pigtails, the leaving of nasty notes in her desk, to the spreading of mean rumors about her. Something confused but sickly-sweet.

What I'm trying to say, Corinan, is that if you would just ASK, I'd be more than happy to go to the prom with you.

[quote name='CaptainImpavid' date='05 February 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1265352461' post='2161007']
Yeah, hi, welcome to our thread. A lesser alliance would find your relentless pursuit and feeble mocking of anything even remotely connected to us to be creepy and desperate, but I will choose instead to consider it an homage. As if, through your clumsy, mumbled, nigh-incoherent ravings lies the kernel of something pure, something acted out in elementary schools every day, in the pulling of a girls pigtails, the leaving of nasty notes in her desk, to the spreading of mean rumors about her. Something confused but sickly-sweet.

What I'm trying to say, Corinan, is that if you would just ASK, I'd be more than happy to go to the prom with you.
[/quote]

Hey I didn't force ya'll to use my avatar in your DoW. Nor was I the one to bring NSO up in this thread. Your terrible alliance is obsessed with the Sith, and more specifically, me. It's flattering though, really. I always enjoy seeing new members join my fan club.

[quote name='Corinan' date='05 February 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1265352757' post='2161021']
Hey I didn't force ya'll to use my avatar in your DoW. Nor was I the one to bring NSO up in this thread. Your terrible alliance is obsessed with the Sith, and more specifically, me. It's flattering though, really. I always enjoy seeing new members join my fan club.
[/quote]
What kind of asinine logic is that? Only from the Sith could such a pathetic display be expected.

[quote name='Corinan' date='05 February 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1265352757' post='2161021']
[/quote]

Ok, all easily dealt with.

Wicked, stop helping. :P

Second, Corinan, honestly, I don't care if you have an issue with the Commonwealth, or want to come in and talk nasty at us in every thread.

Just, you know, TRY HARDER. Your smack talk would embarrass a fifth grader. Put some effort in, be creative, make us laugh while we take a swing at you.

I don't mind being disliked, but I cannot STAND to be disliked by boring people. It makes us look bad.

Edited by CaptainImpavid