SoL DoW

Today, this day, will go down in history as the day that we will rip the very BEING from the purple giant to help or Grecian friends. Tonight we follow our Teutonic allies into battle, answering the call of Sparta to help crush purple skulls, to help stack their purple corpses ten high, to assist in putting out the purple flame in.

Tonight we will tear the eyes out of the purple eagle’s eyes with spoons, skewer them with our bayonets, and fry them in our furnace to power our war machine.We join our brothers in TTK by activating the optional aggression clause of our treaty.

Legion, tonight, you dine in hell.

tl;dr - Mustakrakish II wrote this, so read it. He also speaks about himself in third person. Its awesome.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='04 February 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1265348526' post='2160611']
That wasn't very polite. Protip: when you're attacking someone who can eat you for breakfast, show a little courtesy. Or hell, show some courtesy anyway.
[/quote]
Ya jeez you jerks >_>

I meant it in the best of fun because I knew the differences in size. Really I have all the respect of Legion.

[quote name='James IV' date='05 February 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1265348820' post='2160656']
NpO is going to get you Redneck for tech raiding. :awesome:
[/quote]

but their techs were just so tempting..... and liek just sitting there for the taking! how could i say no to that???????

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='05 February 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1265348526' post='2160611']
That wasn't very polite. Protip: when you're attacking someone who can eat you for breakfast, show a little courtesy. Or hell, show some courtesy anyway.

We've dined in hell before. Can you say the same?
[/quote]

ill see you when you slide down a few notches. save a few nukes for me!

[quote name='Northern Empire' date='05 February 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1265348627' post='2160628']
The terranny of badness shall come to an end at the razor edge of the SOL-ian SWORD

Into the breach gentlemen,,,,into the breach.

0/SOL
[/quote]

Into the who now?

Anyway, good luck fellas. You will need it. Legion of now is not elgion of old. Hippy dudes went and got some forging in fire and steel.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='04 February 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1265348526' post='2160611']

[b]We've dined in hell before. Can you say the same[/b]?
[/quote]

I know I can, hell, Satan himself invited me to dinner.

Mustakrakish, don't worry about Lincolngrad, he couldn't think of anything witty at the moment, so he came out playing the polite card, he did the same thing to me when Nemsis declared on The Legion during Karma.

Excellent and Orginal Dow... (A) for creativity.

I see blood in the water. We're off to dance with Jak o' the shadows.

We'll drink all night and we'll dance all day!
and on the women we'll spend our pay!
and when we're done then we'll away!
To dance with Jak o' the shadows!

Edited by Nedved I

This is the first time I've ever even [b]heard[/b] of you guys. Though, I know Musta from way back when. Anyway, good luck to ya, you'll need it when we do this to you:

[center][img]http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~korn/wile_burned.jpg[/img][/center]

Tip: Don't drink the water; it's radioactive.

[quote name='Amonra' date='05 February 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1265384283' post='2161521']
Arnt they Soldiers of Legion... and they are attacking Legion. I figured they were named after our Purple brothers and now they are going all Single White Female.
[/quote]
They're a merger of the Soldiers of Liberty and the 4 Horsemen. Nothing to do with Legion or purple.