Announcement from 1TF

AndrewS

[center][img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/9607/waveyflagpl9.gif[/img][/center]

1 Touch Football hereby declares war on NATO as per our MDoAP with Greenland Republic.

Signed:
Mayzie, Chairman
AndrewS, Marketing Director
Paulh83, Firms Director
Mahmah, Economics Director
Jextin, Commerical Director

[quote name='foxfire99' date='05 February 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1265348422' post='2160597']
Am I imagining things, or have you now been on both sides? If so, it says something about this war.
[/quote]

it depends on when you decide that this war started. If it started with NpO and \m/ then yes. they have.

[quote name='The AUT' date='05 February 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1265399024' post='2161905']
This one I don't understand either. NADC/TFD/NADC went in to protect Nueva Vida and Aztec and then you turn around and declare war on NATO.

Again, if I am missing something let me know.
[/quote]

In the Karma war, we were on opposite sides, in the NpO - \m/ war we were on the same side, in the TOP/IRON - C&G war, again we're on the opposite side. If our decision to join this war in the defence of our allies GR, as our treaty obligates us to bothers you, then I don't see why you're running around in the WAPA thread claiming they should defend NEW via the optional choice to do so, when we're supposed not to defend attacks without provocation on GR by NATO allies, or allies allies.

As I said in there, our entrance to this war to assist GR is not ideal, it isn't what we wanted and we most certainly have nothing against NATO and are appreciative of the actions them and TFD took in the previous war, it doesn't absolve us from our committment to defend GR in anyway we can though.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='05 February 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1265347069' post='2160432']
Poop, there goes Aztec

:"(
[/quote]
how long have you been waiting to say that :o

[quote name='The AUT' date='05 February 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1265399024' post='2161905']
This one I don't understand either. NADC/TFD/NADC went in to protect Nueva Vida and Aztec and then you turn around and declare war on NATO.

Again, if I am missing something let me know.
[/quote]
I believe that NATO, TFD, NADC hit Umbrella, defending Nueva Vida. I dont see where 1TF comes into the picture.

If NV attacked NATO, then your question / statement / argument would be valid / sound. :D

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='05 February 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1265400130' post='2161937']
Good luck my friends in 1TF. Mayzie, we need to talk D: it has been far too long.
[/quote]

Yeah it has, you know how it is, so many people to talk to, so little time. We could've spoken on Wednesday evening and I wouldn't have known, I'm suprised I remembered what alliances we were meant to be hitting. :lol1: