Joint Announcement from Athens and DICE

Jgoods45

[center][font=Garmond][size=6][b]A Joint Announcement from Athens and the Deck of International Card Experts[/b][/size][/font][/center]

[center][img]http://media.de.indymedia.org/images/2008/04/212433.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/1/1b/Athensflag.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=4][font=Garmond][b]An Announcement from Athens - Declaration of War[/b][/font][/size][/center]
[center][b]North Atlantic Treaty Organization [/b][/center]

Athens hereby declares war on the North Atlantic Treaty Organization for their attacks on the Federation of Buccaneers in compliance with Article II of the Complaints and Grievances Union Treaty.  

[quote]Article II
We pledge mutual defence AND aggression in times of conflict, doing so with the utmost trust in each others motives and reasoning. We live as one, and fight as one.[/quote]

[b]Signed on behalf of Athens[/b],

Londo Mollari, Archon eponymos
Max Beck, Archon eponymos
rsoxbronco1, Archon basileus
HavoK, Archon basileus
Jgoods45, Theorodokos
George the Great, Theorodokos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/e/e4/DICE2.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=4][font=Garmond][b]An Announcement from the Deck of International Card Experts[/b][/font][/size][/center]
[center][b]Declaration of War on the North Atlantic Treaty Organization[/b][/center]

In compliance with Article 4 of the [i]Athens Rolls the DICE[/i] Accords, a MDoAP shared between Athens and the Deck of International Card Experts, DICE hereby declares war on the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

[quote]Article 4: Optional Aggression

Should a signatory of this treaty wish to coordinate an aggressive war against a non-signatory alliance, they shall inform the other party of their intentions 24 hours before doing so. Both signatories have the option of requesting assistance from the other signatory when taking part in an aggressive war, although highly encouraged to do so, neither signatory has the obligation to fulfill this request and this decision shall be respected and supported by the other signatory, regardless.[/quote]

[b]Signed on behalf of the Deck of International Card Experts,[/b]

Ace of Spades, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JatvIj52L3E]MoK[/url]
Ace of Hearts, Paul Cavanaugh
Ace of Diamonds, ralfie777
Ace of Clubs, head penguin

o/Athens
o/DICE
:popcorm1:

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='04 February 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1265345924' post='2160303']
Athens hereby declares war on the North Atlantic Treaty Organization[/quote]

Get 'em NATO, you lucky !@#$%^&*.

Edited by HP Wingfoot

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='05 February 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1265399602' post='2161922']
Yay! NATO was always one of the more boring and useless alliances, time to scrub scrub scrub.
[/quote]

If we are boring and useless what are you? How many alliances have you failed? You are the only person in this game I want to see Perma ZI'd.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='05 February 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1265421026' post='2162513']
If we are boring and useless what are you? How many alliances have you failed? You are the only person in this game I want to see Perma ZI'd.
[/quote]

As long as Jack remains a member of Athens he will never be alone and will never have to worry about your pathetic desire to PZI him. :blush:

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='05 February 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1265421380' post='2162526']
As long as Jack remains a member of Athens he will never be alone and will never have to worry about your pathetic desire to PZI him. :blush:
[/quote]

Jgoods that is true, while your on top. Also, I never said I was going to PZI him, just I wanted to see it done. It's cute to see you stick up for him, kudos for that.