A Mushroom Kingdom Dispatch

[center][img]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8537/mkfob.jpg[/img]

[size=2][b]As per our MADP an attack on FoB is an attack on MK. MK hereby recognizes a state of war with NATO.[/b][/size]

tl;dr:
[img]http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad75/THESirWilliam/Shrooms-Die.gif?t=1261972503[/img][/center]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fallin' date='04 February 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1265345592' post='2160275']
I weep to see Aqua on Aqua violence.

Do what needs to be done my friend.
[/quote]

Aye, when they brought war to C&G I was shocked, but there was nothing we could. The gentleman's agreement lay broken, I fear.

[quote name='tamerlane' date='04 February 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1265345633' post='2160279']
Woooooooohhhhh... Also, poor show NATO for forcing the Aqua on Aqua violence thing. I am so disappoint.
[/quote]

Aqua on Aqua violence makes AirMe a sad panda.

[quote name='Lusitan' date='05 February 2010 - 04:58 AM' timestamp='1265345907' post='2160302']
MK attacked Aqua. NATO attacked FoB who is black team :o
[/quote]

MK is MDAPed to FoB. Did NATO think MK would send them flowers and candy for attacking an MDAP partner?

[quote name='fallin' date='04 February 2010 - 11:59 PM' timestamp='1265345974' post='2160312']
MK is MDAPed to FoB. Did NATO think MK would send them flowers and candy for attacking an MDAP partner?
[/quote]

Clearly the thought was that IRON, TOP, DAWN, TORN, TSO, and whatever other alliances are on us would be enough to keep us from responding to such senseless aggression.

They underestimated the power of MK's :smug:

Being declared on by an Aquan alliance was inevitable, and our treaty ties led us to war with FoB, which led to us being attacked. I'm sure a lot of people take great joy in this, but truly statements like 'NATO attacked Aqua' are not necessary in a thread being attacked by MK.

[quote name='fallin' date='05 February 2010 - 04:59 AM' timestamp='1265345974' post='2160312']
[/quote]

God no. That'd be something I'd expect from MHA though, judging by the ammount of treaties you have on this side and that you break great war after great war :rolleyes:

[quote name='Lusitan' date='05 February 2010 - 05:02 AM' timestamp='1265346125' post='2160323']
God no. That'd be something I'd expect from MHA though, judging by the ammount of treaties you have on this side and that you break great war after great war :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I like how you choose to launch an attack on my alliance's treaty record in an argument where it has no place or relevance.

I truly wonder how MHA's treaty record has anything to do with the debate between NATO and MK.

Also, HAI WENTWORTH.

Edited by fallin

[quote name='fallin' date='04 February 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1265346395' post='2160366']
I like how you choose to launch an attack on my alliance's treaty record in an argument where it has no place or relevance.

I truly wonder how MHA's treaty record has anything to do with the debate between NATO and MK.
[/quote]

There is no debate fallin, we declared on FoB knowing full well it meant a CnG counter. We have known for a long, long time the rest of Aqua could care less about us, and for me at least, the feeling was mutual.

So before the ill will comments like Airme's come in, I would like to request a lot of MK nukes to befall my nation please. I hear they come with free smug :smug:

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='05 February 2010 - 05:10 AM' timestamp='1265346615' post='2160384']
There is no debate fallin, we declared on FoB knowing full well it meant a CnG counter. We have known for a long, long time the rest of Aqua could care less about us, and for me at least, the feeling was mutual.

So before the ill will comments like Airme's come in, I would like to request a lot of MK nukes to befall my nation please. I hear they come with free smug :smug:
[/quote]

NO no no. Nukes hitting MK nations cause a smug side effect. Nukes fired by MK at other nations cause despair and loathing.

Edited by tamerlane