The United Front's Declaration of WAR

prather6

[center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh188/prather6/Emperorsannouncement.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.
"Voltaire"[/center]

[size="4"][b][center]The United Front's Declaration of WAR[/center][/b][/size]

We have recently seen "Planet Bob" fall into an abyss of violence within the last few weeks. In order to secure peace for our friends and support our allies currently in the war; The United Front, has made the hard choice of adding to the violence.

In accordance with the optional aggression clause in our treaty with NADC; The United Front hereby declare war on Mostly Harmless Alliance.

[center][IMG]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh188/prather6/TheUnitedFrontcoatofarms.png[/IMG][/center]

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' date='04 February 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1265262199' post='2158173']
I hate you both, and [s]hope you[/s] know you will get rolled.[/quote]

Way not to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79916&view=findpost&p=2158284"]disappoint[/url], you keep staying classy now.

[quote name='yankeefan2' date='04 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265263571' post='2158340']
It takes 6 alliances to fight us? I had no idea we were so feared and respected. Perhaps we can become the global overlords I never thought possible.

See ya on the battlefield.
[/quote]

I heard everyone is afraid of your secret finite improbability drive weapon. :D

[quote name='masterbake' date='04 February 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1265262007' post='2158153']
Good luck with this, though I think it will only end in tears.[/quote]

[quote]I've calculated your chance of survival, but i don't think you'll like it.[/quote]
What text generator are you using? Cause I like it! :P

[quote name='Darth Andrew' date='03 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1265264157' post='2158376']
What text generator are you using? Cause I like it! :P
[/quote]

The quotes are from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Marvin the Robot). Just because we are fighting a war I figure it is no reason not to have fun. :blush:

edit- clarity

Edited by masterbake

[quote name='masterbake' date='04 February 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1265264370' post='2158385']
The quotes are from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Marvin the Robot). Just because we are fighting a war I figure it is no reason not to have fun. :blush:[/quote]
Though I still cheer for TUF, you have raised my respect of MHA. :awesome: Be proud. :P

[quote name='Darth Andrew' date='03 February 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1265265090' post='2158414']
Though I still cheer for TUF, you have raised my respect of MHA. :awesome: Be proud. :P
[/quote]

Thanks for your words. :) Your civility will be remembered.