Royal Proclamation from Gondor

DarkEra97

After fighting alongside UINE in the past war, a friendship has developed between the alliances of Gondor and UINE. It is in recognition of this newly found friendship that we come together and sign this treaty. May the both of us trudge onward always in friendship with this treaty to warm our thoughts on those cold nights.

[quote]
[center][IMG]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4301/250pxgondorflag.png[/img] [IMG]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/3376/250pxxba5g6.png[/img]
[size="4"][b]A Hobbit UrINEated On Me - A Gondor-UINE ODP[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Article I - Mutual Friendship[/b]

Both the Kingdom of Gondor and the Union of Integrated National Entities agree to treat each other with utmost respect in all channels of communication, public or private. Both parties also pledge to attempt to solve any grievances they may hold with each other diplomatically first and foremost.

[b]Article II - Non-Aggression[/b]

Because of the mutual friendship existing between both parties, both agree not to attack each other for any reason. This article will take precedence in the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other.

[b]Article III - Intelligence[/b]

Should either party receive information that pertains to the safety or well-being of the other signatory, they will seek to make it known to that signatory. Also, if either signatory has any reason to believe a security breach exists in the other alliance they are to present this concern and any evidence to their other signatory. Additionally, both parties agree not to commit espionage against each other.

[b]Article IV - Optional Defense[/b]

Should a signatory request aid, be it military or diplomatic, from the other alliance, they are encouraged (though not required) to provide said aid as able.

[b]Article VII - Cancellation[/b]

In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 72 hour's notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. At the time of cancellation a 72 hour NAP will take effect.

Signed for Gondor,
Cheyenne, [i]His Most August Majesty King Frontier, Chieftan of the Dunedain of the North, First King of the Northern Territory and High King of the United Blue Kingdom[/i]
High Lord Jaym, [i]Royal Steward of Gondor and High Treasurer of the Realm[/i]
Lord Dera, [i]High Emissary of Gondor and Chief Diplomat of the Realm[/i]

Signed for the Union of Integrated National Entities,
Keve69, [i]Emperor[/i]
HRH King Raymond II, [i]Triumvir[/i]
King Ryan IV, [i]Triumvir[/i]
MajorLu, [i]Triumvir[/i][/quote]

Looking forward to working with you guys :)

It feels awesome for us to associate with such unsavory types as Jaym! May our friendship grow and prosper...

o/Gondor

[i]How Keve feel's about it: Highly enthoused[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_REALHAPPYKeve.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Coursca' date='02 February 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1265159802' post='2154240']
<&Moridin> Jaym a better name would've been "An UINExpected Party"
<&Moridin> let's be honest here
[/quote]

That definitely would have been a better treaty name.

Still congrats to both of you guys!

[quote name='Coursca' date='02 February 2010 - 07:16 PM' timestamp='1265159802' post='2154240']
<&Moridin> Jaym a better name would've been "An UINExpected Party"
<&Moridin> let's be honest here

Repeated for great justice.

Congratulations to both parties!
[/quote]
So. Much. Better.

Either way, o/ UINE. Glad to have you guys for allies :)