Beaker's Got Backup

Outremer

[center][IMG]http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad228/Nolissar/osabaner.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center][size="7"]The Linux Army Marches to War[/size][/center]

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/c/cb/OSAXFwar.png[/img][/center]

[b]To All Those To Whom These Presents Come, Greetings;[/b]

Many come together in camaraderie, to share a moment, exchange thoughts, and be pleasant in passing. On rare occasion, chance brings together those who transcend the banter, and find more in common than mere words. Such is the case between OSA and Ronin. We share a brotherhood, a friendship borne of honor, loyalty, and trust, a unity of mind and purpose demonstrated in mutual respect, and true admiration. Our bond has been forged in peace, hammered into perfection through free and open debate, and will now be tempered in the heat of battle. For where one goes, be it to the ends of the Earth or the precipice of oblivion, there too shall be the other standing proudly beside their brother, Code and Katana, Binary and Bushido united as one.

This is our commitment to each other, and from it we shall not waiver.

Therefore, it was Enacted by the Commonsense Council of the Alliance, by and with the Consent of the Ministers and President in Rational Communion assembled, on the Authority of the Source Code of the Alliance, through the Sovereign Command entrusted to them by the Membership of the same that:

Pursuant to [i]Article Five: Mutual Defense & Optional Just Desserts[/i] of [i][u]The Flaming Baked Alaska Accords[/u][/i]

And with regards to our Membership of Checkmate. and long history of friendship,

And recalling the wanton, senseless bellicosity of The Sweet Oblivion against alliances whom our Brothers-In-Peace-and-Arms are obligated to defend, and which constituted by virtue of [i][u]The Shroom got a Sword[/u][/i] and [i][u]The =LOST= and FOUND Department[/u][/i] treaties, a direct attack upon Ronin itself.

A State of War exists between the Open Source Alliance and The Sweet Oblivion.

May Linus Torvalds and Richard Stallman guide our Missiles, and thereby cause the Light of Openness to Shine Upon our Adversaries; Amen.

/s/
[b]The Commonsense Council of the Open Source Alliance[/b]
Outremer, President of the Open Source Alliance
CommanderBean, Minister of External Affairs
Teh Pimp, Minister of Defense
cs1177, Minister of Information Services
Jack Ryan, Minister of Internal Affairs
godfather89, Minister of Economics
Nolishiwan, Minister of Education and Training
Victius, Senior Envoy
Chronopolice, General of the Armies
Nolissar, Parser
Netjr, Manager
Inflixta, Treasurer
berryjw, Dean of Open Source University
Matasumouri, Legislative Secretary

[b]The Open Sourcers of the Open Source Alliance[/b]

Lieutenant Wang
maxwell little
Tinton
Tristram
chris447
necro
murph1797
Franklin X
Harry Stoteles
Philip Anthony
AyRei
XFact
cheemao
Froadin
donrobbery
sniper911
netjr
Alez Zack
MagneticRose
agent509
Yoinkinator
Kasito
crawfs
berryjw
Nu11x0rz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Johjima' date='01 February 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1265002042' post='2149724']
Indeed, brand your alliance as one that attacks a downed opponent. It's good of you to show your colors to the world.
[/quote]

I brand them as the alliance that defended their allies from unwarranted attacks and war. Good colors for anyone to wear.

[quote name='Johjima' date='01 February 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1265002042' post='2149724']
Indeed, brand your alliance as one that attacks a downed opponent. It's good of you to show your colors to the world.
[/quote]
How dare they follow through on their treaties. They are such terrible allies. :v:

Seriously?

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='01 February 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1265003132' post='2149812']
It is a bit of tight squeeze on that bandwagon but I see you guys managed to weasel your way on.

Have fun. We will.
[/quote]

I'm sorry did our side start this fight?

no

have a nice day. :)

Edited by HisK Owns You

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='01 February 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1265003132' post='2149812']
It is a bit of tight squeeze on that bandwagon but I see you guys managed to weasel your way on.

Have fun. We will.
[/quote]

Haha, this must be a joke.

o/ OSA

Have fun. We will.
[/quote]
When did honoring treaty commitments become bandwagoning? Bandwagonning would be if they came in with no treaties because they were guaranteed victory, not because they have treaty partners currently engaged in warfare due to a pre-emptive strike with no CB attached.