War shout outs

The AUT

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bigwoody' date='31 January 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1264915522' post='2146737']
I haven't gotten to roll out yet, but I've enjoyed having tR in our channel, they're good folks.
[/quote]
The feelings mutual.

Also, to Jarhead: Appreciate that nuke. I had to snipe it to get it in before the other two TR guys :P

First, props to mythicknight of TORN for being a kickass war partner. Shout out to Italgria from TSO for being good as well.

Ungomna, you're fun to talk to, and a great sport!

WhatOnceWas, you're tough as hell, and a pleasure to fight.

fire within, good luck.

To whoever will take my other 2 defensive slots, BRING IT! [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Merlin how the hell did you buy troops between the nuke and the attack? You must be crazy active! ;)

Also Herbs: fun to chat with, and nice order of attacks there :P

And as to Sharpy: wait, what?

Edited by avernite

Not actually related to the war in terms of in-game mechanics but I'd like to give a shoutout to the folks that I've been debating with in various thread on the IC portions of the OWF. I appreciate the fact that you guys have kept things largely clean and dealt with my ideas rather than conduct any personal attacks. Its been a joy and you guys are a class act.

Bawheid, well you set a new record for me as far as quickest to the #1 biggest loser in NS for the week charts (41k or so in 4 days I believe). Due to no fault of your own, just some god-awful luck.

Ohyababy, you have way too much time on your hands and even though we've coordinated at random times you've been great about being on when we're on. That speaking you lost 1900 infra so far today and still not done with attacks :P Either way, cheers and props to you, you've been the 2nd best opponent I've had (Matt Miller was the best during Karma, and now I get to fight beside him which is grand). I salute you.

[quote name='HellAngel' date='31 January 2010 - 06:32 AM' timestamp='1264948356' post='2147511']
To Fupresti:

Even though i beat up your $@! you were a good sport about it and it was fun exchanging pms. Civility in war is not an oxymoron.
[/quote]

I am sorry you guys had to call in Shardoon to get me into anarchy :P

It has been a blast, I look forward to being out of your range when the wars expire!

[quote name='Fupresti' date='31 January 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1264971116' post='2148215']
I am sorry you guys had to call in Shardoon to get me into anarchy :P

It has been a blast, I look forward to being out of your range when the wars expire!
[/quote]

Yeah i mean... 2000 soldiers and still no anarchy? you got to be !@#$@#$ kidding me.

[quote name='HellAngel' date='31 January 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1264971351' post='2148223']
Yeah i mean... 2000 soldiers and still no anarchy? you got to be !@#$@#$ kidding me.
[/quote]
That part I still do not get. I got Rafael Nadal along with my alliance mate Jayne to 6k soldiers and there was no anarchy. That's way under 20%.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='31 January 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1264964767' post='2148019']
To my esteemed opponent, Lafayette, regarding our booming nuclear missiles exchange program:

[i]Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and desert you.[/i]
[/quote]
Dear Yevgeni,

I want your internet connection to be able to buy back troops at peak traffic flow in the middle of five or six of us wailing on you all at once.

[quote]I want your internet connection to be able to buy back troops at peak traffic flow in the middle of five or six of us wailing on you all at once.[/quote]
So I can win eight of the ten GAs you guys launch? :smug:

I was honored to be your first, John Michaels.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='31 January 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1264964767' post='2148019']
To my esteemed opponent, Lafayette, regarding our booming nuclear missiles exchange program:

[i]Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and desert you.[/i]
[/quote]
You have no idea who that really is, do you? ;)