And now a break from your regular scheduled programming

Locke

Well, a war's going on, but once again I'm left sitting on my $@! doing nothing. :v: So, got bored, decided to do something of no real importance to be the attention whore I am while you all bicker back and forth with your "NO U" responses. And with that, I present to you, the German Catgirl Accords:

A Treaty of Friendship between Azu-nyan and Michael von Haruhi

Article 1: Hippies

Both signatories agree to solve all disputes amicably and never let a difference come to blows. Naturally, any state of war between their nations is prohibited. Hugs are more effective than cruise missles.

Article 2: Huggles

Both signatories recognize a state of mutual friendship and agree to talk daily. Should this not occur, the offending party will be punished at the discretion of the offended party. Also, both signatories will strive to remain in the same alliance, when possible.

Article 3: What Intelligence?

As an extension of the previous articles, both signatories will share information of all sorts that is not classified or restricted information.

Article 4: 2-for-1 Deal!

If you roll one signatory, you'd best be ready to roll the other.

Article 5: Blow !@#$ Up

Should a mutual enemy arise and is capable of being attacked, both signatories will cooridinate to burn their nation to the ground.

Article 6: You Don't Love Me?

This pact cannot be cancelled. The bond between the two signatories is of the strength that, paper or not, the same relationship will remain now and forever more.

Signatories

/s/ Azu-nyan, Empress of All Things Feline, Wielder of the Nekomimi, Catgirl Wonder

/s/ His Imperial, Royal, and Serene Majesty Michael, Prince of Prussia, by the Grace of God Emperor of Greater Germania, King of Germany, Consul of the Lower Zorge Valley, Lord Protector of Maiden's Isle, Perpetual Vicar of National Unionism in the Germanic Domains

Edited by Locke

/s/ Michael von Preußen

Für Haruhi, über alles, auf ewig.

Long live the unbreakable union between the Germanen and the Japanese nekomimi! ¡Viva la Revolución Haruhiista!

Translations:

• Für Haruhi, über alles, auf ewig: For Haruhi, over everything, forevermore.
  • Germanen: Germanic people
  • Nekomimi: Catgirls.
  • ¡Viva la Revolución Haruhiista!: Long live the Haruhiist Revolution!

Edited by Michael von Prussia

Well, a war's going on, but once again I'm left sitting on my $@! doing nothing. :v: So, got bored, decided to do something of no real importance to be the attention whore I am while you all bicker back and forth with your "NO U" responses.

but "NO U" responses are part of what makes the OWF so great as I recall you saying :D

[quote name='Sargun' date='30 January 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1264905389' post='2146266']
I hope (both of) you and your entire alliance gets burned to the ground.

With that out of the way, congratulations!
[/quote]

[quote name='Denjak' date='30 January 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1264899219' post='2145997']
This is a terrible treaty and I, for one, hope you two weeaboos get cratered.
[/quote]

[quote name='Sargun' date='30 January 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1264905389' post='2146266']
I hope (both of) you and your entire alliance gets burned to the ground.

With that out of the way, congratulations!
[/quote]
:wub: you too, Sargun.

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='30 January 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1264913908' post='2146653']
No cancellation clause? :o
[/quote]
No need. ;)