And the Short Bus Rolls Again

For an hour there I forgot the peace was white

ShortBus.jpg

Now that the originating parties to the conflict that shall be forever known as the Short Bus War have settled their dispute, the undersigned alliances see no reason to continue hostilities.

And so we announce that the Short Bus has completed its runs on the Aqua, Brown, Yellow, and Purple Lines. The Orange Line Short Bus is still running end to end.

PlanetBobMetro.jpg

This is a white peace with no conditions but one. Planet Bob has blessed its people and nations with abundant resources, and those resources in the proper combination yield bonus resources. Chief among these is beer. Ummmmmm cold, frosty, satisfying beer......... ......but I digress.

m_20100130-fmbi-117kb.jpg

As a condition of this agreement, in order to speed the restoration of friendly relations among our alliances, each alliance shall report on their personal experiences with the magical, mystical blending of barley, hops, water, and yeast. For those of our readers possessing lifetime metro passes on the short bus, we mean beer reviews.

Within a period of 14 days from the execution of this agreement, representative from each of the undersigned alliances shalt wax poetic on the virtues of their favorite brews, real or imagined, by posting in this thread.

signed

BAPS

Topgun0820

Moshea

Nobody Expects

Brengstklau

2Burnt2eat, Emperor

Nick Bar, Minister of Defense

Carpe Diem

Kirsten, Sovereign

Corporation

iClean, Chief Executive Officer

Kevin McDonald, Chairman

C-Level Officers:

Bungalo Bill, Chief Security Officer

LegendoftheSkies, Chief Communications Officer

ASROCK, Chief Administrative Officer

Obiwan, Chief Finance Officer

Fark

Randomly Jim, Submitter

Tumultuous Papaya, Squirrel

Emperor Norton I, Council

Kahiel, Council

idsfa, Council

Pope Rodger, Council

MrCynical, Council

SNAFU

Stetson of Axeland, Grand FUBAR

Madam CaVi of Spehan, Power Behind the Throne

Thoughberry of Newest Amsterdam, In House Leader

Drall of New Phyrexia, Out House Leader

Heheurfunny of Land of Hehe, Director of Damage Control

Raithen of Cataclysm, Director of Alliance Relations

Mista Wigga of Silios, Director of Making Nations Rich

Brunes of Brunston, Director of Illicit Affairs

Could have forged my signature, I wouldn't have complained...

Anyway, I admire your work Papaya, you do it with such eloquence that I cannot even come close to. Maybe in due time. Perhaps I'll start with that beer review... But creativity cannot be rushed. Shortly my friends.

RickardsRed.gif

On behalf of the Corporation our review (well, my review, TBH), will be of my favourite Beer, Rickard's Red.

Originally brewed independently, Rickard's was bought by Molson in some year and is now owned by the MolsonCoors brewing company, fine brewers of Coors Light, Molson Canadian, and sundry other beers.

Crafted using three different malted barleys, Pacific Northwest hops and the finest Brewer’s Caramel, Rickard’s Red is exceptionally flavourful with a smooth finish. Enjoy Canada’s favourite red beer with its proud pub heritage served cold in a pint glass.

4112081322_8b07d4fa1c.jpg

My favourite beer to enjoy on a hot summer's day or anytime... anywhere, really.

So congrats on peace and what not.

header_en.gif

I have only managed to find this beer twice where I live, and it is not cheap. On the other hand, it's the best wheat beer ever (the Weisbier specifically). I've never had the Dunkel, it was always unavailable.

200px-Erdinger-bottle-glass_RMO.jpg

It tastes like how Hoegaarden should taste, if Hoegaarden didn't smell like sun-tan lotion. Pours a nice wheat colour, tastes like heaven.

I am not one of the gov people from any of the alliances in this announcement, but I just had to post my review of Red Stripe.

Seriously .... anyone who says Hooray Beer is just plain awesome.

OOC:Youtube red stripe pants and you will get why red stripe is the awesomest (yes I just used that as a word).