Operation Greece Fire

kpcurley

flage.jpg

fryingbacon.jpg

It is with crispy and succulent resolve That I, Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine of BACoN anounce the commencement of "Operation Greece Fire" against the nations of IRON. IRON saw fit to declare war against Sparta's allies. As many of you are aware; Sparta is our protector and valued ally.

In accordance with "The BaconGreece Protectorate Agreement", I hereby commit the nations of BACoN to throw themselves mercilessly into to the IRON skillet. It is our intent to overwhelm and distract the foe with flavor and arousing odor. We will ignite a grease fire that will scorch many unsuspecting IRON nations.

I wish our IRON well in this conflict, I fought with them in Karma (Nearly ZI'd) and respect them as a whole.

And now for a statement in Pig-Latin (our traditional language)

"D'Goo kluc lal. N'Baco sprevail"

Signed,

His Supreme Succulence, Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine - Kpcurley

The Big Bad Wolf (Military)- AimmeMann

Membership Piggy - Triviuum

Foreign Affairs Piggy - Darknight6

Finance Piggy - Ghuxalia

EDIT: Sigh, sorry mods, got a bit excited and posted in the wrong forum. Move please?

Edited by kpcurley

Pretty sure your bacon is going to be overly fried, and no one likes burnt bacon. :gag:

Au contraire, monsieur - bacon is often at its best when crisped and partly blackened.

Welcome to the fray, swinish ones.

It is with crispy and succulent resolve That I, Emperor Oink: The Divine Swine of BACoN anounce the commencement of "Operation Greece Fire" against the nations of IRON. IRON saw fit to declare war against Sparta's allies. As many of you are aware; Sparta is our protector and valued ally.

Sparta declared war on IRON.

edit: reading FTL

Edited by William Blake

Thanks all! For those of you who do not understand the Pig-Latin bit, our scholars, who spent many years deciphering the lexicon of our ancient language, have reveled it to mean. "Good luck all. Bacon Prevails". However the acient and traditional language is obscure and its essence it often obscured.

Edited by kpcurley