Imperial Decree from the Sith

nsowavy1.png

nsoannouncementbanner.png

It seems like I am doing too many of these lately.

Well, considering the last 24 hours I guess there are worse things I could be doing, but I can't really think of many of them right now.

I have spent the majority of my time here over these last few hours trying to secure peace for those alliances that entered the Cluster$%&@ War in order to support and defend the Sith. To a great deal, my team and I have been successful. This is a further request, regardless of what I post next, that those alliances engaged against our allies in Terra Cotta and Hydra accept peace with those honorable nations. They came to our defense and can not be faulted for any of their actions.

Last night Farkistan declared upon IRON. In my opinion, and the opinions of several others, this was done in an attempt to lock the New Sith Order into this war or enforce some pseudo surrender that would prevent us from possibly supporting our allies in any peace agreement. So be it.

I have never led an alliance that betrayed an ally. I have always believed in doing what is right, in my opinion, under any circumstance, even if it means making a very hard decision, such as this one.

In order to alleviate my allies from any further obligations, not because they are seeking it - this is purely at my direct request in order to see them continue to prosper, I am making this decision after careful consideration and consultation with my alliance. Even though I am an autocrat and a Tyrant, the NSO is not mine alone. With a vote of almost 90% in approval the New Sith Order has agreed that we will honor our alliance with IRON. The NSO voted to give blood.

To be very clear, I know what this means. I know that even though we entered and stood against ten to one odds and were attacked by several alliances twice our size and fought a disproportionate percentage of wars that such sacrifice isn't enough for some and that they wish to see us suffer further. Therefore, we will suffer.

This decision was not made lightly. Bane have mercy on us all.

The New Sith Order counter declares on Farkistan in order to acknowledge this as an offensive war that we are undertaking on our own without the assistance of any other alliance.

Signed,

Ivan Moldavi, soldier

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Half a league, half a league,

  Half a league onward,

All in the valley of Death

  Rode the six hundred.

'Forward, the Light Brigade!

Charge for the guns' he said:

Into the valley of Death

  Rode the six hundred.

Hail the Sith. I'd rather die side-by-side with a Sith warrior than run among cowards any day.

Last night Farkistan declared upon IRON. In my opinion, and the opinions of several others, this was done in an attempt to lock the New Sith Order into this war or enforce some pseudo surrender that would prevent us from possibly supporting our allies in any peace agreement. So be it.

Get over yourself. Nobody cares about you that much, Fark hit IRON to defend their allies.