UPN is at war with:

RIA, RnR, Alchemy

Invicta is at war with:

RIA, RnR, TTK, SoL, MA

Hydra is at war with:

RIA, RnR, TYR, LOUD, TOH

Quantum is at war with:

RIA, RnR

Eclipsis hereby declares war on RIA, RnR, TTK, SoL, MA, TYR, LOUD and TOH. We are also publicly announcing our war with Alchemy.

As soon as our friends in Hydra, UPN, Invicta and Quantum peace out, we will do the same.

Lucas Perry, Eclipsian

nicktheww2fanatic, Regent

DarkEra97, Minister of Foreign Affairs

UPN is at war with:

RIA, RnR, Alchemy

Invicta is at war with:

RIA, RnR, TTK, SoL, MA

Hydra is at war with:

RIA, RnR, TYR, LOUD, TOH

Quantum is at war with:

RIA, RnR

Eclipsis hereby declares war on RIA, RnR, TTK, SoL, MA, TYR, LOUD and TOH. We are also publicly announcing our war with Alchemy.

As soon as our friends in Hydra, UPN, Invicta and Quantum peace out, we will do the same.

Lucas Perry, Eclipsian

nicktheww2fanatic, Regent

DarkEra97, Minister of Foreign Affairs

I literally can only name what 3 of those acronyms stand for.

Good to see this posted 12 hours after you hit our nations. I hope we can continue to experience this level of coordination in our fights with you.

We declared in your channel last night, so it isn't like you didn't know you were at war. We just didn't want to clutter the boards any more than necessary being a small alliance declaring against you. Say what you want about us, but we are here to defend those who defended us.

We declared in your channel last night, so it isn't like you didn't know you were at war. We just didn't want to clutter the boards any more than necessary being a small alliance declaring against you. Say what you want about us, but we are here to defend those who defended us.

Get it right Dera, you're here to put some salve on your wounds because you feel guilty about Hydra pulling out before making sure your allies were taken care of - a mistake you feel responsible for... at least that's what you said last night in our conversation. So this is really more about making you feel vindicated for your screw-ups then any 'honor' or 'defense of allies'. :rolleyes: At least be honest about your motives.

Not that I care, let's dance. :nuke::wub:

Get it right Dera, you're here to put some salve on your wounds because you feel guilty about Hydra pulling out before making sure your allies were taken care of - a mistake you feel responsible for... at least that's what you said last night in our conversation. So this is really more about making you feel vindicated for your screw-ups then any 'honor' or 'defense of allies'. :rolleyes: At least be honest about your motives.

Not that I care, let's dance. :nuke::wub:

Is that not the same as what I said? I am here to defend those who defended me. At the time of our declaration last night it was uncertain whether or not Hydra was still involved in the war, so we came to ensure that we would have the opportunity to defend our friends.