Peace

Monster

The time has come for several fronts in the NpO-\m/ war to come to a close. While this was a short struggle for the parties involved in this settlement, it cannot be denied that it was a learning experience for all. The alliances taking part in this agreement on both sides took the chance to admirably show their mettle and commitment to their friends. I am glad to say that when it came to resolving these conflicts, all the involved parties handled themselves well and we were able to get this done on good terms.

With that said, the following parties agree to white peace:

FOK!

AZTEC

Umbrella

NATO

The International

The Resistance

North Atlantic Defense Coalition

The Foreign Division

Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism

Kronos

Alpha Omega

Octava Orden

Christian Coalition of Countries

In addition to the above, FOK! hereby officially acknowledges a state of white peace with the New Polar Order as the previous agreement was not formally approved according to FOK's internal guidelines.

Signed,

Uncle Harry, President

Oinkoink12, Minister of Defense

Tarenzi, Minister of Foreign Affairs

DiviFilius, Minister of Internal Affairs

Outlander, Minister of Economical Affairs

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to the above, FOK! hereby officially acknowledges a state of white peace with the New Polar Order as the previous agreement was not formally approved according to FOK's internal guidelines.

Signed,

Uncle Harry, President

Oinkoink12, Minister of Defense

Tarenzi, Minister of Foreign Affairs

DiviFilius, Minister of Internal Affairs

Outlander, Minister of Economical Affairs

This easy \M/ Isn't getting away with this,

Chief Savage man I hope you have a very good reason for putting FOK's signature on a document, while not having any approval of someone who is actually FOK government.

You forged our signature on that document, and so put us for a done deal, because our allies thought it was real.

I don't mind finding peace with NpO, but the way you did it really stinks.

This easy \M/ Isn't getting away with this,

Chief Savage man I hope you have a very good reason for putting FOK's signature on a document, while not having any approval of someone who is actually FOK government.

You forged our signature on that document, and so put us for a done deal, because our allies thought it was real.

I don't mind finding peace with NpO, but the way you did it really stinks.

It was my understanding that FOK had agreed. I apologize for not confirming with you directly.