Another Joint Peace Announcement.....

Keve69

hand-peace-2.jpg

Greetings Cyberverse,

After the gongshow which tonight was and the white peace which was agreed upon here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79475&st=0

It was decided by the alliances UINE, TCU, tLW, Gondor, The Brain and The Solidarity Union that war was no longer neccessary or even desirable. As such in order to prevent more sensless slaughter the aformentioned parties have agreed to give all combatants white peace.

Thank you to The Brain and The Solidarity Union for being honourable adversaries.

For tLW:

Triumvir

Bones Malone

Minister of Defense

Magister Agricolarum

For Gondor:

Cheyenne, His Most August Majesty King Frontier, Chieftan of the Dunedain of the North, First King of the Northern Territory and High King of the United Blue Kingdom

High Lord Jaym, Royal Steward of Gondor and High Treasurer of the Realm

For TCU:

CommanderCato, Governor

For UINE:

Signed for UINE

Emperor: Keve69

Triumvir: HRH King Raymond II

Triumvir: King Ryan IV

Triumvir: MajorLu

For The Brain:*

SamFisher202: Minister of Defense

For The Solidarity Union:

Camerontech

o/ Rapid Peace to all combatants

* - The high government of The Brain was not available therefore the Minister of Defence declared peace in their stead, the agreement could be considered void if The Brain leadership decided not to accept white peace.

Edited by Keve69

While SamFisher202 has the authority to issue a cease fire, all decision's regarding alliance affairs end with the CNS.

Lets be clear here, that scentless slaughter is happening on your end, not ours, the mission and goal was to see you wiped off the map.

As I run clandestine operations for The Brain, I will honor my MoD's cease fire decision, however until I hear those little voice's in my head firing from the CNS that this war is over, consider this R&R, go find a hooker and some blow and get your freak on for now, I have work to do

I am not happy, not at all !

God damn, you've been back for about 2 days and I'm already tired of hearing you run your mouth off Freelancer. Let's hope the CNS gets online to put you in your place sooner rather than later.

*eyebrow*

I'm sorry, did you need something? Or did you just want to rage on the keyboard for a bit?

Regardless, the CNS will likely accept as there's no reason for us to continue since nobody else is. We've been chatting with folk all day trying to sort out the timeline. The announcement, as incomplete as it was, was well-timed and necessary.

If there are any other issues that might arise, you know where to find us.

*eyebrow*

I'm sorry, did you need something? Or did you just want to rage on the keyboard for a bit?

Regardless, the CNS will likely accept as there's no reason for us to continue since nobody else is. We've been chatting with folk all day trying to sort out the timeline. The announcement, as incomplete as it was, was well-timed and necessary.

If there are any other issues that might arise, you know where to find us.

Unfortunately that's true...

Session Start: Friday Jan 29 8:33:26 2009

Session Ident: #Frees_Room

<Shane-o> Knock Knock anyone home

<Freelancer> What's up Bro, listen, I have this all worked out where we can use this cease fire as a tactical advantage, I have it all written up and finializing the formating and will be posting it in a few

<Shane-o> Free were going to take the white peace and walkway from this, we did what we were sopposed to and now it's time to rebuild.

<Freelancer> WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

<Freelancer>ARE YOU !@#$@#$ KIDDING ME !!

<Freelancer> Your missing site of the objective.. WTF..

<Shane-o>My word is final..

<Freelancer> GTFO of my office

03[9:13] * You were kicked by Freelancer (GTFO -)

Session Close: Fri Jan 29 9:13:23 2010

Xiao I blame myself for this, I should have druged the CNS long ago, they just keep making sound decisions that interfere with quality drama created by a dept with no oversight.

OOC.

I want to give props to UNIE for what had to be one of the coolest war graphics I've seen, green345 was cool enough to archive the graphic and send me a copy, Kudo's and as soon as I'm sober enough to get it up on a server I'll edit this post..

Surprise, Freelancer is an idiot.

I prefer mentally unstable, then again an idiot is mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

I'll take that for now till Xiao and I figure a way to influence the receptors of our illustrious CNS.

Edited by Freelancer

I tip my hat to The Brain for the opportunity to experience my first offensive war. A personal thanks goes to SquealAppeal and The Cyclone for providing me such honourable targets.

We stood on the field of battle as adversaries. Now I raise my pint of Guinness and salute you! May many songs be sung in your honour.

o/ The Brain!

o/ Gondor and long live the King!

I wouldn't have spelled "sopposed" wrong, nope wouldn't have happened.

I for one found it refreshing that there are still alliances out there that go the nuclear option immediately, solid work UINE. Smoke 'em if you've got 'em. Well done.

The Brain fully accepts peace with these alliances. We have the utmost respect for all parties involved.

Sandler, what did you think of it? Everything you dreamed of, or more? :awesome:

My hands were all twitchy as I attacked, what with the adrenaline pumping and all. I'm a greenhorn at this war thing but it was still a good time putting the quad attacks theory to the test.