GOONS Declaration of War

Sardonic

lwgoonsflag.jpg

Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism

GOONS declares war on The Foreign Division in defense of Umbrella.

We could have included a wall of text composed of justifications, morality, and mind numbbing rhetoric, but everyone who matters already knows what we are doing, and why.

Signed,

Sardonic, Pilot

lazerc, CoPilot

salithus, Secretariat

nippy, Strategos

Edited by Sardonic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not personally understand this. How are you supposed to even attack us? All our >2000 NS nations are in peace mode. But then again, it might be connected somehow to your motto: let's show them why we need no harbors :rolleyes:

Edited by The Parasite

So, how is this war affected by the peace between NpO and \m/? TFD and NADC only entered to help NV who only entered to help Polar. Does the war remain after the reason for it ended?

Look buddy, we've been waiting a very, very long time for a war to test our mettle. Please stop trying to apply reason here.

Look buddy, we've been waiting a very, very long time for a war to test our mettle. Please stop trying to apply reason here.

So instead of being reasonable, you're dragging out a war that doesn't have a reason for being? I know for a fact that TFD will accept peace, all you have to do is be reasonable and accept it in kind.

So instead of being reasonable, you're dragging out a war that doesn't have a reason for being? I know for a fact that TFD will accept peace, all you have to do is be reasonable and accept it in kind.

We will consider mercy the moment you and your allies drag your bloated corpses out of Umbrella territory

I do not personally understand this. How are you supposed to even attack us? All our >2000 NS nations are in peace mode. But then again, it might be connected somehow to your motto: let's show them why we need no harbors :rolleyes:

I've seen a lot of bad posts in my time here but damn, this is really bad. Can someone even decipher this for me? No harbors motto? What?

Edited by Biazt