Joint announcement

First off, a message from our resident speech writer

We have been called to action against Invicta. We shall defend our *NOUN* to our dying *NOUN*. Woe be upon those who find themselves on the opposite side of *PLACE*, for you shall *VERB* greatly for your transgressions. Fear our *NOUN*. We are MonArchs for a reason. We shall *INDIGNIFIED ACTION*. Your blood shall stain our sabres, and your Infrastructure shall crumble beneath the power of our *THING*.

I can't really figure out what it means, but it's supposed to mean we, MA, are declaring war against Invicta in defense of our superfriends in R&R

And we can't forget our other good friends in TTK, so they will be joining us.

We have been called to action against Invicta. We shall defend our *NOUN* to our dying *NOUN*. Woe be upon those who find themselves on the opposite side of *PLACE*, for you shall *VERB* greatly for your transgressions. Fear our *NOUN*. We are MonArchs for a reason. We shall *INDIGNIFIED ACTION*. Your blood shall stain our sabres, and your Infrastructure shall crumble beneath the power of our *THING*.

I can't really figure out what it means, but it's supposed to mean we, MA, are declaring war against Invicta in defense of our superfriends in R&R

I like this.

Good luck :)

CptGodzilla don't worry I also could not figure out the first half of the post but I guess according to the second half

I must start to be a little naughty .:D