((O))

Lezrahi

FlagofO.png

So it seems that moral crusades have somehow become grounds for unstoppable campaigns of impressive magnitude.

This is acceptable to those in ((O)) (pronounced "Sun"; [OOC]"Sön" ingame due to character restrictions[/OOC]). ((O)), in disgust, wages its own crusade in response, for the light always penetrates the clouds to eat away at the ice, no matter how thick.

((O)), therefore, recognises itself to be within a state of war with the New Polar Order and The Foreign Division.

I can understand NpO, perhaps. But TFD? :blink:

Well, I guess you asked for it... :mellow:

To be honest, that was arbitrary. The truth is, I would like to battle Polaris for the reasons above, but there were no targets in range that were not either in Anarchy, or in Peace Mode.

So, I hit the first affiliation on the opposing side that I saw that did.

If there is anyone in Polaris (or rather, anyone on the side of the Polarists) within range that can, then come.

Edited by Lezrahi SPD

Cool story bro.

But seriously, cool story. bro. I mean, thats 1,000 infra that will be willingly eaten by the Polaris and TFD war-machines, and quite obviously you do not have the means to do any damage what so ever to them. Do you know what the word irrelevant means?

Edited by memoryproblems

Cool story bro.

But seriously, cool story. bro. I mean, thats 1,000 infra that will be willingly eaten by the Polaris and TFD war-machines, and quite obviously you do not have the means to do any damage what so ever to them. Do you know what the word irrelevant means?

Yes. It is what happens to those who spend their time claiming others to be irrelevant.

As for Polaris and TFD, I welcome their resistance. The former began this war. I take that to mean that they intended to fight it.