Octava Orden Announcement

Ezequiel

octavaordenannouncments.png

Declaration of War

¡Hola Señoras y Señores!

I have made many enemies in this game, some of those enemies for no apparent reason... Some of them cowards to face up to their actions. How ever much hatred I have placed upon myself by those who wish to appose my views, I will always have support. For those who offer to support myself and Octava Orden, they will get 110% support in return.

I have also made many friends in this game, some of them who will retain that friendship outside of politics.

8 months ago I was a member of The New Polar Order, I knew all of the government and still do. We don't share much of the same political views, but we are friends and always will be. It was this time 8 months ago, when Almighty Grub, Emperor of The New Polar Order granted me leave from the Order but not before I made a promise to him and my brethren in the Order that I would support them no matter what happens. This is one of those times where I will support them with Octava Orden behind me. We will fight for the just cause in this war.

I only make promises that I can keep, and this is one that will never be broken. Almighty Grub has given me his support in forming Octava Orden. While we were very young he watched Octava Orden's back and has given us his support in our endeavors and would have been there if we asked for his help. It is for this reason that I will always stick by the Order, once you are a Polar you are always a Polar.

It has come to my attention that recently the FOK alliance declared war upon the New Polar Order. It is for this reason that we support our brethren...

As Emperador... Octava Orden hereby declares war upon the FOK alliance. Nuclear weapons will not be fired unless we are fired upon first.

Good luck FOK, I look forward to seeing you on the battle field.

/s/

Ezequiel, Emperador of Octava Orden.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic