Nusantara Declaration

gantanX

*Insert quotes making fun of the "CoC"*

They did the "honorable thing" in not supporting NPO's destruction of OV, yet they get insulted like you wouldn't believe. Now NEW does the same thing and are hailed. Can we at least get some consistency?

Consistency? Sadly you're looking in the wrong place. Nothing about this community is consistent.

Consistency? Sadly you're looking in the wrong place. Nothing about this community is consistent.

Oh yes, that's a certainty. In fact, I've just came up with the Rule of CN Inconsistency: When talking about the enemy, bash and goad them for not acting immediately with all force available. When talking about you and your allies, defend yourself by describing your apparent inaction as strategy.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Highly unlikely SCM.. I know these guys and respect the hell out of them. If they don't believe they want to participate for a reason that they perceive may compromise their alliance's position at a later date, then who are we to judge them. They have earned their respect on the battlefield time and time again. Best to let them choose their own path as it is nice to see them come out into the political spotlight on their own :)

I was kind of hoping for a good war - and that won't happen with alliances being too scared to do something because of some semi-related BS which does not involve their direct allies, whom they should be helping.

I was kind of hoping for a good war - and that won't happen with alliances being too scared to do something because of some semi-related BS which does not involve their direct allies, whom they should be helping.

We encouraged our allies to stay out, but they choose to prioritize their other allies over us.

Our allies understood our stand quite well, and most agreed on our views, though not to a point they willing to let go a chance to settle down old scores.

Alliances are too scared ? I hope you do not believe what you say. This is hardly a statement of neutrality.

Our allies are our friends. The friends of our allies NOT necessarily are.

Edited by suryanto tan

We encouraged our allies to stay out, but they choose to prioritize their other allies over us.

Our allies understood our stand quite well, and most agreed on our views, though not to a point they willing to let go a chance to settle down old scores.

The people supporting you are doing so because they they would probably have been the ones you would have been fighting. They didnt choose to prioritise an ally over you, you told them to ignore their treaty with their other allies if it draws them into this war for selfish reasons.

You knew their friends two weeks ago and it didnt bother you.

Alliances are too scared ? I hope you do not believe what you say. This is hardly a statement of neutrality.

This is pretty funny. So your allies should do as you say and disregard their other allies? :lol1:

And so will you be joining the war or not? Your allies will need your help, are you willing to honour your treaties or be cowards?

They aren't prioritizing other allies over your wishes they are doing what allies are suppose to do. I am sure they realize that they do not have much room to move when it comes to treaties. We can all understand your stance on this war but it don't make it right to not defending your allies.

If you are member of alliances allied to us, you need to talk more to your government, before assuming too much without knowing anything. You are all we care about.

Alterego, thank you for telling me that. I did not know.

When TPF, got attacked, did we scare to go in? We are one of the alliances that so disappointed with the white peace solution to the point I cannot tell you, yet. We also one of the alliance that Coincidental Coalition kept telling "DO NOT DECLARE YET, CONTACT ME! DO NOT DECLARE YET!"

We wished we had ignored their order. :P We know how to honor our allies, you do not have to preach us on this.

FYI, we let them know our stance two days ago, some earlier.

It should be noted that before NpO was "insulted" on this thread NpO leadership referred to MK, in their embassy on our forum, as "cowards" and posited "$%&@ MK." I doubt that D34th is aware of this but the rest of you should be. Don't believe this "MK is teh meanzors" crap.

Should one of your 'allies' post on your forum that you're "cowards" and "$%&@ you," what would your response be?

Detlev, I could bring up literally dozens and dozens of posts of abuse by MK in that embassy that occurred long before anyone in Polaris blew their cool. This is a fine case of the pot calling the kettle black. Edited by cookavich

This is pretty funny. So your allies should do as you say and disregard their other allies? :lol1:

And so will you be joining the war or not? Your allies will need your help, are you willing to honour your treaties or be cowards?

I do not know where you stand in this war, but if you happened to be on polar sides, you can declare on us. The statement is quite clear. Give it a thought. You will know our stance better. Cheers.. :)

I do not know where you stand in this war, but if you happened to be on polar sides, you can declare on us. The statement is quite clear. Give it a thought. You will know our stance better. Cheers.. :)

Declare war on you instead of helping our allies? Makes perfect sense. I guess you really don't understand the concept of allies - eh? :lol1:

Declare war on you instead of helping our allies? Makes perfect sense. I guess you really don't understand the concept of allies - eh? :lol1:

I know I should not reply to you. It will only end up in endless stupid debate. I know I am intelligent, so I puzzled as of why it happened.

Let's do this thread some good, if you want to talk to me that much, query me in IRC. :)

Well,... let NEW gov decide whether NEW will enter the war or not. Who cares about that? I don't care,... you care?

Let go to the beach and see some girls.

PS : Let me give you some advise. NEVER treaty with NEW. They never honour allies.

i don't think it is too much for an alliance to ask their allies to defend its "value"

but, we can not force our allies to do as we will, and thus we can not be with them on this one should they enter the war on Polar side..

and as to, are we going to join this war or not, we dont know it yet, if there's a slight of chance for us to enter the war on the opposite sides of polaris we will likely take that chance :)

Edited by gantanX

i don't think it is too much for an alliance to ask their allies to defend its "value"

but, we can not force our allies to do as we will, and thus we can not be with them on this one should they enter the war on Polar side..

and as to, are we going to join this war or not, we dont know it yet, if there's a slight of chance for us to enter the war on the opposite sides of polaris we will likely take that chance :)

NEWs stance here is supported by their allies. I think that's something people keep deliberatly ignoring so they can have something to attack NEW with.

Treaty schmeatty, you don't sign a treaty with someone with the expectation that they would go against everything they're about because they have a treaty. Anyone who expects that from their treaty partners is a selfish ally.

one alliance can not and must not dictate how this game is played last i checked it wasn't cybernations.npo.net , not yet any how . not as long as everyone gets their dogs in this fight, cause if not now, you will face this in the future but by then it might just be a little to late .

one alliance can not and must not dictate how this game is played last i checked it wasn't cybernations.npo.net , not yet any how . not as long as everyone gets their dogs in this fight, cause if not now, you will face this in the future but by then it might just be a little to late .

Shouldn't sign MADP's then.