Questioning the Morality: AlmightyGrub

Starfox101

Well, well, well, it looks like the Neo-Moralists have taken a stand against the "unjust." Today, as you all know, the New Polar Order, declared war on the entire alliance of \m/, because a few members of our alliance raided an unprotected FoA. Or wait, is that the real reason? Because now that we dig deeper, Grub and co. have also claimed that because an \m/ member called Grub a naughty word, he decided to go to war. Apparently, despite being reprimanded by government, a simple everyday member committing such an atrocious action was enough to push Grub "over the edge" and to declare war, after he so graciously was attempting diplomacy. Grub was obviously trying for peace, wasn't he? Certainly he was, it's not as if this happens in every war, in an attempt to gain the moral high ground.

Really though, when techraiding some techraiders for techraiding, why do you need the moral high ground? After all you are taking a stand for freedom, and to protect the weak, like FoA. Although, it's pretty funny that you could have easily aid bombed FoA and they could have come out of this looking far better off. Instead, nukes will be exchanged, more money will be spent, FoA will have the same nation strength post-raid, and \m/ will be pissed for months to come.

Why should we not? Upon our reformation, the bloody hatchet between our alliances was buried, or so we thought. Apparently the Polars still held a grudge, and looked down on the evil beings of \m/. So then, we will do the same. All we need to do is wait for Polaris to do anything at all, then we can gather a coalition and threaten them for being evil. It's only a matter of time really, we're talking about an alliance that has destroyed multiple alliances, and chased numerous players out of the game. Yes Polar, you are abolished for CIN, \m/, Genmay, NAAC, GOONS, and such, because you are truly just. I guess we may just have to wait, you've truly never done anything wrong.

I am also incredibly sick of Polar hiding behind the moral mask. It is no new tactic of yours, and your stripes are still the same. You are protecting nobody here, you are using a cheap reason to destroy an old foe and send a statement to the game. \m/ was in a rather weak political position, and our allies can't do anything with the Coincidence Coalition breathing down their necks, and adding Polaris to their side would essentially guarantee defeat at their hands. We presented you to many opportunities to hit us, and that was our mistake. I certainly don't care about losing progress, but this war may go on for a while, as pride is involved, and \m/ has something to prove, that many casual players may leave the game. You'll certainly twist that on to be put on our backs, but we didn't start the war, you did.

If this war was about anything else other than a grudge, you'd have imposed a set of terms on GOONS or PC, binding them to not raid, or perhaps would have just simply hit them as well. Instead, they walk away clean, and we take the blow because of our past tradition, our past history, and because a random member called you a name. What are you, 7? Did you never go to school and hear bad words before? Has nobody ever insulted you? Grow up and grow some thicker skin. Although why am I even saying that? It's obvious you don't care, otherwise the member in question would have been personally called out, or hit the same night.

You knew that the moralist masses would be behind you if you could paint us as racist, immoral, thiefs, and so far it seems to have worked. I just hope the masses open their eyes and see this for what it is, a farce, and a personal grudge match, committed with a moral mask, and enabled by the moral masses.

Take a stand, not militarily, not physically, just simply use your words and tell Grub what he truly is; a snake in the grass.

I don't expect to change any minds here, let's just call this a benchmark we can return to once the snake shows what he really is. Trust my word on this.

Edited by Starfox101

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics is politics is politics is politics. Even if you want to pin it all on Grub, at the end of the day there are plenty of people that want \m/ to stay dead for much more rational, less petty reasons.

Also, I find the moralist label to be about as relevant and useful as 'liberal' is in the contemporary United States. Given that the essay itself was authored by a former Vox member, perhaps the preachiest of the moralist alliances, I don't really see the point here. Moralism is a façade- when Vox disbanded you shacked up with privateers. If anything this seems to prove that everyone nuking each other back to the Stone Age is well-deserved.

Another thread to say the same thing? That we are bad and neo-moralists raiding the poor \m/ who just mass raided an alliance smaler than them for fun?

Give me a break, I new that would happen, 3 hours of war and we already two treaties saying "Bawwwww, you are ruining my game evil NpO"

Man up and face the consequences for what your alliance did, I hope next time you think twice before raid someone just because they are defenseless and for fun.

Edited by D34th

Another thread to say the same thing? That we are bad and neo-moralists raiding the poor \m/ who just mass raided an alliance smaler than them for fun?

Give me a break, I new that would happen, 3 hours of war and we already two treaties saying "Bawwwww, you are ruining my game evil NpO"

Man up and face the consequences for what your alliance did, I hope next time you think twice before raid someone just because they are defenseless and for fun.

Amount of FoA tech I raided: 0

Amount of tech Polar has raided from me: I don't know, but it's probably over 50 by now.

Also, as I said, we will face the consequences, and the war will be long. Does that mean I will not unmask your true intentions? Certainly no. These are my cruise missiles because I am completely outmatched on the battlefield.

Why should we not? Upon our reformation, the bloody hatchet between our alliances was buried, or so we thought. Apparently the Polars still held a grudge, and looked down on the evil beings of \m/. So then, we will do the same. All we need to do is wait for Polaris to do anything at all, then we can gather a coalition and threaten them for being evil. It's only a matter of time really, we're talking about an alliance that has destroyed multiple alliances, and chased numerous players out of the game. Yes Polar, you are abolished for CIN, \m/, Genmay, NAAC, GOONS, and such, because you are truly just. I guess we may just have to wait, you've truly never done anything wrong.

could have sworn that NAAC disbanded for their own reasons and it had nothing to do with Polaris but nice try. as for CIN, \m/, and Genmay sorry but those alliances lacked the balls to survive and gave up all on their own. just because they were at war with Polaris does not make it Polaris's fault. in fact, Genmay was at war with BotS as well and \m/ by ya'lls own admission stretched yourselves thin hitting basically every ~ alliance. either way, as Goby stated in the DoW thread,

Grub, I realize your ego is immense, but I have to point out that the only we or the almighty admin can disband us.

Anyway, have fun with your moral crusade. I look forward to what other exciting policies you try to force on CN. All hail the Brave New World indeed!

now i am confused, either it is admin, the alliance themselves, or Polaris that can disband an alliance or it is just the alliance or admin?

I am also incredibly sick of Polar hiding behind the moral mask. It is no new tactic of yours, and your stripes are still the same. You are protecting nobody here, you are using a cheap reason to destroy an old foe and send a statement to the game. \m/ was in a rather weak political position, and our allies can't do anything with the Coincidence Coalition breathing down their necks, and adding Polaris to their side would essentially guarantee defeat at their hands. We presented you to many oppurtunities to hit us, and that was our mistake. I certainly don't care about losing progress, but this war may go on for a while, as pride is involved, and \m/ has something to prove, that many casual players may leave the game. You'll certainly twist that on to be put on our backs, but we didn't start the war, you did.

but i thought \m/ loved war? also, from the DoW:

\m/ Good Luck and seriously do have fun, this ends when you are ready to end it.

so where is the destruction? also, as you stated yourselves, the war will go on due to \m/ and not Polaris. so the war will last a long while because of \m/ continuing the war due to pride. and then you cry about destruction? if you don't care about destruction, why even post this?

If this war was about anything else other than a grudge, you'd have imposed a set of terms on GOONS or PC, binding them to not raid, or perhaps would have just simply hit them as well. Instead, they walk away clean, and we take the blow because of our past tradition, our past history, and because a random member called you a name. What are you, 7? Did you never go to school and hear bad words before? Has nobody ever insulted you? Grow up and grow some thicker skin. Although why am I even saying that? It's obvious you don't care, otherwise the member in question would have been personally called out, or hit the same night.

so because a person is offended at being insulted, he gets insulted again? nice. it seems that the only people that are immature are \m/ due to the fact that they think insulting people is okay. if perhaps you and your alliance did not just throw insults all over the place you would not be in this mess. if you acted with the maturity you claim to have (by calling others immature for not being able to handle insults you are calling those who committed the insult mature), you would not have insulted or allowed it to occur. and i could have sworn hitting a member of an alliance constitutes a war... at least Polaris had the balls to DoW unlike \m/.

You knew that the moralist masses would be behind you if you could paint us as racist, immoral, thiefs, and so far it seems to have worked. I just hope the masses open their eyes and see this for what it is, a farce, and a personal grudge match, committed with a moral mask, and enabled by the moral masses.

ya'll ain't racist, though some of ya'lls members could be called such a term. ya'll just support it that is all. but by your standards, it does not seem to be an issue so i do not even know why i bothered saying it. it is obvious you don't care.

I certainly don't care about losing progress, but this war may go on for a while, as pride is involved, and \m/ has something to prove, that many casual players may leave the game.

If this is really a concern of yours I assume you must against tech raiding. Who is more likely to be casual than the unaligned or a small untreatied alliance?

None of you moralists or anti-moralists or whatevers have any intellectual integrity. You're all just hacks. You march around here shouting your principles but you don't mean any of them. You're always on the side of your own material interests. Never the truth.

If this is really a concern of yours I assume you must against tech raiding. Who is more likely to be casual than the unaligned or a small untreatied alliance?

None of you moralists or anti-moralists or whatevers have any intellectual integrity. You're all just hacks. You march around here shouting your principles but you don't mean any of them. You're always on the side of your own material interests. Never the truth.

if you say so. glad to know you are attempting to describe me without even knowing who i am at all. good try though on the mass generalization though. hope it works out for you somehow.

Amount of FoA tech I raided: 0

Amount of tech Polar has raided from me: I don't know, but it's probably over 50 by now.

Also, as I said, we will face the consequences, and the war will be long. Does that mean I will not unmask your true intentions? Certainly no. These are my cruise missiles because I am completely outmatched on the battlefield.

You are here for a long time enough to know that members of an alliance pay for it's sins as a whole, I was attacked because New Reverie was asking for red senate votes and GOONS didn't liked FARK, I was attack when the GPA president messed up and I was a attacked preventively with no CB for PC because I was a protectorade of NpO. Did I cried because I was innocent and just a noob in GW2/GW3, that I never did anything unneutral while in GPA? That I never participated of ES "crimes"? No, I just fought for my alliances.

Edit: misspelled words fixed.

Edited by D34th

could have sworn that NAAC disbanded for their own reasons and it had nothing to do with Polaris but nice try. as for CIN, \m/, and Genmay sorry but those alliances lacked the balls to survive and gave up all on their own. just because they were at war with Polaris does not make it Polaris's fault. in fact, Genmay was at war with BotS as well and \m/ by ya'lls own admission stretched yourselves thin hitting basically every ~ alliance. either way, as Goby stated in the DoW thread,

so where is the destruction? also, as you stated yourselves, the war will go on due to \m/ and not Polaris. so the war will last a long while because of \m/ continuing the war due to pride. and then you cry about destruction? if you don't care about destruction, why even post this?

so because a person is offended at being insulted, he gets insulted again? nice. it seems that the only people that are immature are \m/ due to the fact that they think insulting people is okay. if perhaps you and your alliance did not just throw insults all over the place you would not be in this mess. if you acted with the maturity you claim to have (by calling others immature for not being able to handle insults you are calling those who committed the insult mature), you would not have insulted or allowed it to occur. and i could have sworn hitting a member of an alliance constitutes a war... at least Polaris had the balls to DoW unlike \m/.

ya'll ain't racist, though some of ya'lls members could be called such a term. ya'll just support it that is all. but by your standards, it does not seem to be an issue so i do not even know why i bothered saying it. it is obvious you don't care.

1. Did you really just attempt to argue that Polaris had nothing to do with \m/'s disbandment? I understand they are allies...but really? Really?

2. We are not going to bend over and beg for peace. Grub knows how to play for PR points and that was another attempt. I can count only a few alliances who would jump for the offer of peace after being attacked over old grudges, and they are neutrals.

3. I will insult someone who acts like a snake in the grass. Beyond that, I've never said anything harmful to him, certainly nothing to make me immature. Nice try at trying to use what others did against me.

4. We support racism? You're really trying hard here, but yet so terribly off. Do you not know what a joke is? Call it a poor joke, and maybe it is but we don't do it in public, it's done on our own ground and is completely harmless. We aren't bad people but keep trying.

1. Did you really just attempt to argue that Polaris had nothing to do with \m/'s disbandment? I understand they are allies...but really? Really?

yes i did. i was part of Polaris at the time. ES's terms were just for Polaris, i could have sworn \m/ was at war with other alliances. ya'll could have tried to gain peace from those alliances and fought Polaris on your own until offered better terms. that worked wonders for FAN. also read Goby's quote that i posted. it sums up my position quite nicely. unless of course you think that Goby is wrong.

2. We are not going to bend over and beg for peace. Grub knows how to play for PR points and that was another attempt. I can count only a few alliances who would jump for the offer of peace after being attacked over old grudges, and they are neutrals.

to me it seems more like "we can war for as long as you want all you have to do is ask for peace and it is granted". no begging is involved nor does it state a length of time.

3. I will insult someone who acts like a snake in the grass. Beyond that, I've never said anything harmful to him, certainly nothing to make me immature. Nice try at trying to use what others did against me.

you are supporting the person by stating that Grub is immature for being offended by an insult. that does in fact make you immature. i like you SF but seriously, being pissed at someone for being offended is the same as being pissed at a tech raid victim for being offended at being raided. but i guess \m/ is all about might makes right, unless of course they are on the opposite end of it.

4. We support racism? You're really trying hard here, but yet so terribly off. Do you not know what a joke is? Call it a poor joke, and maybe it is but we don't do it in public, it's done on our own ground and is completely harmless. We aren't bad people but keep trying.

you support people making racist remarks and racial jokes. it is done on your own ground but in a public channel that is not harmless. if it was done in your private channels i would not care, but it is done in public. OOC: ya'll seem to forget that not every single person playing CN is an adult, in fact a good majority of people who play CN are around 13-16 and should not be subjected to such negative displays such as what goes on in \m/'s public channel. ooc crap like that should be kept to ya'lls private channels or private areas of your forums. not everyone wants to be assailed with that, and while they do not have to join your public channel, it does not bode well for anyone who wants diplomatic relations with you and has to deal with that !@#$ in order to maintain diplomatic relations of any sort. i for one would not go there if i was diplo to \m/, nor would i send over any diplo from IAA over to ya'lls IRC simply because of that.

Hello Starfox, I see you are banging away with this particular line, one you have run up the flag pole a few times lately with little success.

Polaris did not disband \m/, \m/ just cried and left, they have been crying ever since. I for one was extremely pleased that all the riding dirty bling crap went away, I didn't like \m/ when I was in the NAAC, I didn't like you when I joined Polaris and I still don't like you now.

The reasons I don't like you are simple, you have always been petty thugs, more than happy to trash talk anyone who dared suggest you might be a little off track. When you hid in the aprons of the NPO, you were more than happy to bling away on all and sundry and I for one was glad when you got your faces kicked in.

But that is and was the past, the current version of \m/ is a rather poor caricature of the original, a worn out photocopy. You want to have the same street thug, tough talking style, but now you lack the actual size and treaties to make it work. It is sad really. To suggest you are the same alliance and therefore are entitled to be finished off as a project continued is a complete joke. You are not a continuation, you are a poorly craft facsimile and I regard you as a totally new alliance that happens to share the same arrogant attitudes and average combination of keystrokes as a similar named alliance in the past. Do not rate yourself as someone worthy of a vendetta, no one in Polaris cares whether \m/ lives or dies, you hardly rate a blip on the radar.

Feel free to insult me, though I think snake in the grass is a poor choice of insults, rather unoriginal in CN context and rather inappropriate for the accusations you are attempting to level.

Your personal standards re racism conflict rather heavily with polite society, your attitudes may well be an attempt at being cool and tough, but rather they show you to be the childish nerds you really are. If you have no comprehension of the dangers of racism, get an education. To attempt to distill your insults and petty foolishness in your channel as racist joking is completely disingenuous. The specific insults leveled to me were not only racist but delivered to me personally referenced as the Emperor of NpO. You want to make the cute IC lines between the dots then feel free to do so, but it truly shows you are as pathetic as I think you are for the filth you spew out.

It seems it is cool for the younger generation to buck social convention in the name of their freedoms, it is nothing new, but the level on which you have taken it is not only pathetic but also extremely offensive. I have been called all sorts of names in my life, personally I could not give a rats back passage outside CN, but here I will call you on being a assembly of crude, arrogant and ignorant twits if it suits my purpose. Don't want the accusation leveled, don't be twits. Uncomfortable with being labeled racist dills, don't make it you primary form of entertainment.

Now I hear you say that if I don't like it I shouldn't come to your ''public'' channel, never before in the life of Bob have I come to your channel to my recollection. I don't like your alliance or what it stands for, so I have little interest in you. However on this occasion I was challenged to come and talk to you, so I sought your alliance out, and what transpired transpired. The fact that two of your alliance leaders were complicit in the whole display leads me to believe you are basically racist twits, you say otherwise but the evidence is to the contrary.

None of this has any bearing at all on the DoW except as background colour. I declared on you because you are arrogant and rude and seek to throw your weight around without consequence. Welcome to the consequence.

Your previous incarnation cried the most tears since their mournful break-up, it is no surprise to see this incarnation, as poor and pathetic as it is crying just as hard.

When you want to end this, come and see me and we will end it, until then I will enjoy the delicious nature of this thread and treasure its contents always.

Also hello SF, need some directions to our nations?

Edited by AlmightyGrub

yes i did. i was part of Polaris at the time. ES's terms were just for Polaris, i could have sworn \m/ was at war with other alliances. ya'll could have tried to gain peace from those alliances and fought Polaris on your own until offered better terms. that worked wonders for FAN. also read Goby's quote that i posted. it sums up my position quite nicely. unless of course you think that Goby is wrong.

to me it seems more like "we can war for as long as you want all you have to do is ask for peace and it is granted". no begging is involved nor does it state a length of time.

you are supporting the person by stating that Grub is immature for being offended by an insult. that does in fact make you immature. i like you SF but seriously, being pissed at someone for being offended is the same as being pissed at a tech raid victim for being offended at being raided. but i guess \m/ is all about might makes right, unless of course they are on the opposite end of it.

you support people making racist remarks and racial jokes. it is done on your own ground but in a public channel that is not harmless. if it was done in your private channels i would not care, but it is done in public. OOC: ya'll seem to forget that not every single person playing CN is an adult, in fact a good majority of people who play CN are around 13-16 and should not be subjected to such negative displays such as what goes on in \m/'s public channel. ooc crap like that should be kept to ya'lls private channels or private areas of your forums. not everyone wants to be assailed with that, and while they do not have to join your public channel, it does not bode well for anyone who wants diplomatic relations with you and has to deal with that !@#$ in order to maintain diplomatic relations of any sort. i for one would not go there if i was diplo to \m/, nor would i send over any diplo from IAA over to ya'lls IRC simply because of that.

1. So you basically are saying \m/ should have fought for over two years to get peace? In that time we could have disbanded and reformed and would be better off. This is a terrible argument you are making, just stop.

2. Okay. Give us peace then. There you go. I await peace being declared.

3. You're not getting my point. He attacked an entire alliance because of what one guy said, and specifically did not attack nor call that member out. Besides, I thought CN was over entire alliances being attacked for one guy saying something insulting?

4. Wow, again, it's OUR channel. It's not even on a CN server. Nobody invited you there. We don't have standards to uphold in our own channel. You need to understand that you cannot tell us how to act. It's our land. Besides, this goes in multiple other channels. Now go call them out please or stop being selectively blinded.

1. So you basically are saying \m/ should have fought for over two years to get peace? In that time we could have disbanded and reformed and would be better off. This is a terrible argument you are making, just stop.

3. You're not getting my point. He attacked an entire alliance because of what one guy said, and specifically did not attack nor call that member out. Besides, I thought CN was over entire alliances being attacked for one guy saying something insulting?

4. Wow, again, it's OUR channel. It's not even on a CN server. Nobody invited you there. We don't have standards to uphold in our own channel. You need to understand that you cannot tell us how to act. It's our land. Besides, this goes in multiple other channels. Now go call them out please or stop being selectively blinded.

I think you are struggling with some concepts

Hello Starfox, I see you are banging away with this particular line, one you have run up the flag pole a few times lately with little success.

Polaris did not disband \m/, \m/ just cried and left, they have been crying ever since. I for one was extremely pleased that all the riding dirty bling crap went away, I didn't like \m/ when I was in the NAAC, I didn't like you when I joined Polaris and I still don't like you now.

The reasons I don't like you are simple, you have always been petty thugs, more than happy to trash talk anyone who dared suggest you might be a little off track. When you hid in the aprons of the NPO, you were more than happy to bling away on all and sundry and I for one was glad when you got your faces kicked in.

But that is and was the past, the current version of \m/ is a rather poor caricature of the original, a worn out photocopy. You want to have the same street thug, tough talking style, but now you lack the actual size and treaties to make it work. It is sad really. To suggest you are the same alliance and therefore are entitled to be finished off as a project continued is a complete joke. You are not a continuation, you are a poorly craft facsimile and I regard you as a totally new alliance that happens to share the same arrogant attitudes and average combination of keystrokes as a similar named alliance in the past. Do not rate yourself as someone worthy of a vendetta, no one in Polaris cares whether \m/ lives or dies, you hardly rate a blip on the radar.

Feel free to insult me, though I think snake in the grass is a poor choice of insults, rather unoriginal in CN context and rather inappropriate for the accusations you are attempting to level.

Your personal standards re racism conflict rather heavily with polite society, your attitudes may well be an attempt at being cool and tough, but rather they show you to be the childish nerds you really are. If you have no comprehension of the dangers of racism, get an education. To attempt to distill your insults and petty foolishness in your channel as racist joking is completely disingenuous. The specific insults leveled to me were not only racist but delivered to me personally referenced as the Emperor of NpO. You want to make the cute IC lines between the dots then feel free to do so, but it truly shows you are as pathetic as I think you are for the filth you spew out.

It seems it is cool for the younger generation to buck social convention in the name of their freedoms, it is nothing new, but the level on which you have taken it is not only pathetic but also extremely offensive. I have been called all sorts of names in my life, personally I could not give a rats back passage outside CN, but here I will call you on being a assembly of crude, arrogant and ignorant twits if it suits my purpose. Don't want the accusation leveled, don't be twits. Uncomfortable with being labeled racist dills, don't make it you primary form of entertainment.

Now I hear you say that if I don't like it I shouldn't come to your ''public'' channel, never before in the life of Bob have I come to your channel to my recollection. I don't like your alliance or what it stands for, so I have little interest in you. However on this occasion I was challenged to come and talk to you, so I sought your alliance out, and what transpired transpired. The fact that two of your alliance leaders were complicit in the whole display leads me to believe you are basically racist twits, you say otherwise but the evidence is to the contrary.

None of this has any bearing at all on the DoW except as background colour. I declared on you because you are arrogant and rude and seek to throw your weight around without consequence. Welcome to the consequence.

Your previous incarnation cried the most tears since their mournful break-up, it is no surprise to see this incarnation, as poor and pathetic as it is crying just as hard.

When you want to end this, come and see me and we will end it, until then I will enjoy the delicious nature of this thread and treasure its contents always.

Also hello SF, need some directions to our nations?

I have to say with these words right here, you've cemented your spot as my least favorite person here.

Did you really just call us childish nerds? What made that even better was later on you said you would never do anything outside of CN, but inside you'll beat up our nations. Really, that's not only weak but just a nerdy as us "wannabe thugs."

When have I ever leveled a racist word your way to deserve to be called a racist?

Thank you for admitting why this war really happened though. Pretty cool, this announcement is a great success.

OOC: You do understand you're calling me a racist when I have a daughter of mixed races? Thanks for judging me, but $%&@ you.

who said it would take 2 years. i for one did not like the terms you got, though they were quite funny. i would have fought to get even \m/ better terms than that. i know other Polars would have done the same.

accept one thing, i am IAA not Polaris and you know that. nice try though.

reading what Grub just posted, it was not just one guy saying something that this is over. it was the fact that 2 outta 3 of your Triumvirates did nothing about it afterwards. i doubt Grub would have started a war had your leadership actually done something to the \m/ember.

i don't visit any channel that makes racist remarks where anyone is okay with it, nor do those people seem to have such issues as \m/ has as this is the first i have heard of it outside of MKers making sexual jokes. even those sexual jokes that i have seen were not racial in nature (unless you take beastiality as racial). so honestly i have no clue what you are blabbing on about here. i am not being selectively blind to anything.

Well, well, well, it looks like the Neo-Moralists have taken a stand against the "unjust." Today, as you all know, the New Polar Order, declared war on the entire alliance of \m/, because a few members of our alliance raided an unprotected FoA.

Your alliance has been pretty clear that you believe you have the right to attack anyone you want, thus justifying your attack on FoA.

Logically, that means that NpO has the right to attack anyone they want.

So quit crying about it. These are your rules.

I have to say with these words right here, you've cemented your spot as my least favorite person here.

Did you really just call us childish nerds? What made that even better was later on you said you would never do anything outside of CN, but inside you'll beat up our nations. Really, that's not only weak but just a nerdy as us "wannabe thugs."

When have I ever leveled a racist word your way to deserve to be called a racist?

Thank you for admitting why this war really happened though. Pretty cool, this announcement is a great success.

OOC: You do understand you're calling me a racist when I have a daughter of mixed races? Thanks for judging me, but $%&@ you.

ooc: wait, it is okay for your alliance to call him a racial term but not okay for him to call you a racist? hypocrisy? frankly, say what you will and fine on your for not being offended, but to not understand why someone would get offended at being called a racial term is just ignorant.

i am white, but if someone were to call me a racial term in a derogatory manner i would not take kindly to it one bit. having friends joke with me is far different from having a stranger insult you. if you do not understand the difference, then you need to think a whole helluva lot more about your argument.

ooc: wait, it is okay for your alliance to call him a racial term but not okay for him to call you a racist? hypocrisy? frankly, say what you will and fine on your for not being offended, but to not understand why someone would get offended at being called a racial term is just ignorant.

i am white, but if someone were to call me a racial term in a derogatory manner i would not take kindly to it one bit. having friends joke with me is far different from having a stranger insult you. if you do not understand the difference, then you need to think a whole helluva lot more about your argument.

First off, I personally yelled at the member in private. I never said what he did was right. I'm defending that it is incredibly stupid to attack an entire alliance for one guy calling someone a racial term. Secondly, I stated if it offends you, then don't come in our channel. Thirdly, I've had the racial term thrown at me so many times by my enemies it's getting sickening. TPF claimed I was an anti-semite, now NpO is claiming I hate black people? It's funny because I guarantee I have more black friends than any of you, but keep it coming. And lastly, I've never used a racist term against Grub or any of you.

Using this strategy is even lower than the moralist strategy.

Edited by Starfox101

First off, I personally yelled at the member in private. I never said what he did was right. I'm defending that it is incredibly stupid to attack an entire alliance for one guy calling someone a racial term. Secondly, I stated if it offends you, then don't come in our channel. Thirdly, I've had the racial term thrown at me so many times by my enemies it's getting sickening. TPF claimed I was an anti-semite, now NpO is claiming I hate black people? It's funny because I guarantee I have more black friends than any of you, but keep it coming. And lastly, I've never used a racist term against Grub or any of you.

Using this strategy is even lower than the moralist strategy.

I lol'd pretty hard.

I'm defending that it is incredibly stupid to attack an entire alliance for one guy calling someone a racial term.

Your alliance (and two others - you didn't even have the balls to do it all on your own) attacked an entire alliance just because you could, and then yelled "If you don't like it, do something about it" when people complained.

If you are allowed to attack other alliances for no reason at all, then you have little room to !@#$%* when someone attacks you.