Celestial Being Announcement

celebeing.jpg

Celestial Being has decided to update our charter in accordance with our ideals. We thank david_der_Grosse of the alliance Avalon for the idea.

8. Tech Dealing

Celestial Being members are forbidden from doing tech deals with any nation that tech raids. We will not fund their aggression. As such if you are paid for tech from Celestial Being then you will still be expected to pay. If you pay for tech from Celestial Being then raid, you are not entitled to the tech.

As well I would like to take this opportunity to announce our first Meister. If you recall Meisters are our title for Government members in Celestial Being. The individual I'd like to announce as the first Meister came to me immediately after our creation and offered his full support. Thus far he's made very good suggestions and work in keeping true to our goals and I expect a lot more of the same.

With that being said I'd like to announce our first Meister, kulomascovia

Signed,

WarriorConcept, Veda of Celestial Being

Edited by WarriorConcept

Very nice move, just one doubt: what about if the alliance of the said nation tech raid but the nation itself doesn't?

We will only not do tech deals with the nations that are raiding. We understand that alliances are made of like minded people but not all of them practice or necessarily believe in the act of tech raiding.

Very interesting idea... but, I just have to wonder, what happens if one of your members (not sure if you have any yet -- I haven't thought to check), *accepts* money from a raiding nation, and then stiffs them on tech? I know what my first and second impulses would be.

And I suspect that it may be harder to find alliances to help your smaller nations grow through tech deals.

Very interesting idea... but, I just have to wonder, what happens if one of your members (not sure if you have any yet -- I haven't thought to check), *accepts* money from a raiding nation, and then stiffs them on tech? I know what my first and second impulses would be.

And I suspect that it may be harder to find alliances to help your smaller nations grow through tech deals.

I do have a few members now, as the second part of this announcement would've indicated at least. Accepting money from a raiding nation would be fine as it actually takes money away from the raider's warchest that might be used to launch further attacks.

So you won't do tech deals with people that raid, that's nice.

What happens if they aren't raiding at the beginning of it, they send you cash, and then they get into a raid?

Do you finish the deal and violate your charter?

So you won't do tech deals with people that raid, that's nice.

What happens if they aren't raiding at the beginning of it, they send you cash, and then they get into a raid?

Do you finish the deal and violate your charter?

No. The people whom send us the cash should know full well that we don't deal with raiders. If they send us the money then goes ahead and raids that is their own choice to cancel the cancel the deal.

No. The people whom send us the cash should know full well that we don't deal with raiders. If they send us the money then goes ahead and raids that is their own choice to cancel the cancel the deal.

So, you will not finish tech deals if it goes against your moral code?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

I do have a few members now, as the second part of this announcement would've indicated at least. Accepting money from a raiding nation would be fine as it actually takes money away from the raider's warchest that might be used to launch further attacks.

So basically you are advocating aid scamming.

So what if i did a tech deal .. and i wasn't raiding, but others in my alliance were . would i get my tech deal canceled ? even though you would be aiding a alliance that is actively raiding?
We will only not do tech deals with the nations that are raiding. We understand that alliances are made of like minded people but not all of them practice or necessarily believe in the act of tech raiding.

All you had to do was read a couple of posts before you posted.

So basically you are advocating aid scamming.

No. People who get into tech deals with us know what they're getting into from the get-go. If they choose to tech raid and violate what we stand against then that is their choice, but they know what is expected of them during the tech deal.

So what if i did a tech deal .. and i wasn't raiding, but others in my alliance were . would i get my tech deal canceled ? even though you would be aiding a alliance that is actively raiding?

As I mentioned earlier, we will only not be doing deals with nations that are raiding. We understand that alliances are made of like minded people but not all of them practice or necessarily believe in the act of tech raiding.

No. People who get into tech deals with us know what they're getting into from the get-go. If they choose to tech raid and violate what we stand against then that is their choice, but they know what is expected of them during the tech deal.

No, your members should be more aware of their own charter and not accept a tech deal if they have no intention of honoring it. Up until this point I've thought well of what you are trying to accomplish. Not every nation leader frequents these boards and will have no idea of what you are proposing here. They will enter a binding agreement with one of your members but have no idea about your charter. I just don't think aid scamming will work out well for you.

If you tech raid or are from alliance who tech raid, don't do tech deal with Celestial Being, I think that the message here, I don't know why people are making such simple matter so complicated and argumentative.

Because not everyone visits the forums and will have no clue that they are going to be stiffed on their tech deal.

No, your members should be more aware of their own charter and not accept a tech deal if they have no intention of honoring it. Up until this point I've thought well of what you are trying to accomplish. Not every nation leader frequents these boards and will have no idea of what you are proposing here. They will enter a binding agreement with one of your members but have no idea about your charter. I just don't think aid scamming will work out well for you.

Our members will honor tech deals as long as the other person at the end of the deal realizes what is expected. I am sorry that you have an issue with this, but we will follow our own code.

here ill help : just a few allainces you cant tech deal with

active raids NEW, CIA, NNK?, NSO GOONS,USN, legion, UA, peace high order, MHA, UCIN, UPN, FAN, GDA,....Celestial Being Applicant (also have a tech raid going on) LOLS...PPO iFOK...

thats is just the first 2 pages of wars

Because not everyone visits the forums and will have no clue that they are going to be stiffed on their tech deal.

We will be sure to have our members notify the people they're trading with that if they choose to raid during the deal, the deal will end immediately. That way they don't have an excuse.

here ill help : just a few allainces you cant tech deal with

active raids NEW, CIA, NNK?, NSO GOONS,USN, legion, UA, peace high order, MHA, UCIN, UPN, FAN, GDA,....Celestial Being Applicant (also have a tech raid going on) LOLS...PPO iFOK...

thats is just the first 2 pages of wars

I encourage you to actually read the new addition to the charter.

We will be sure to have our members notify the people they're trading with that if they choose to raid during the deal, the deal will end immediately. That way they don't have an excuse.

This looks to solve the only issue I had. A heads up warning like this should remove any possible misunderstandings.

8. Tech Dealing

Celestial Being members are forbidden from doing tech deals with any nation that tech raids. We will not fund their aggression.???

you fund a nation that is in an allaince that tech raids, you are funding that allaince which helps fund more tech raids....