OOJ-NV protectrate drop

justiceflagtiny.png

The Order of Justice has been around awhile now, we've surpassed 60 members and again have came over 500kNS

After much time with NV as our protectors we think it's time to find a protector closer to our colour sphere.

NV's given us a lot over the course of our alliance and we thank them for that. We have notified them in private.

Thank you,

Hyakkimaru, Regent of External Affairs.

Edited by Hyakkimaru

Are you for real? NV are a good and reliable bunch and I'd be honored to have them as my protectors.

Yeah, well do something about it. :awesome:

EDIT: I'm not actually implying you attack \m/, I'm implying that FOK get a protectorate with NV :v:

Edited by Earogema

Commendable, OoJ, for going through the effort of finding a more comfortable spot, and best of luck there. As a graduate of the 'blok, I'm partial to that decision, though there are a few folks in NV I do like. ;) I kid, I kid, they're good people. Hi Raasaa! :wub:

Commendable, OoJ, for going through the effort of finding a more comfortable spot, and best of luck there. As a graduate of the 'blok, I'm partial to that decision, though there are a few folks in NV I do like. ;) I kid, I kid, they're good people. Hi Raasaa! :wub:

:wub::wub:

@ Earogema

:ph34r: thats a mighty weird suggestion...both of them :P

Congrats OoJ on the upgrade in protection.

Comment noted.

Good luck, OoJ.

Are you for real? NV are a good and reliable bunch and I'd be honored to have them as my protectors.

And we'd be honored to protect FOK. Query Nelch in private if you wanna set something up you lovable Dutchies. :wub:

Edited by Penkala

Hahaha, Yes NV is an amazing alliance, and Raasaa we'd love to keep in contact and see if we can further our relations :3

justiceflagtiny.png

After much time with NV as our protectors we think it's time to find a protector closer to our colour sphere.

Congrats on your growth, one question tho. What is your "colour" sphere? I was curious and looked at your top 30 nations and you have, orange, aqua, purple, black, brown, white, pink, blue red and green.

What is your color?

Comment noted.

Good luck, OoJ.

And we'd be honored to protect FOK. Query Nelch in private if you wanna set something up you lovable Dutchies. :wub:

Cant we set up something where you as an alliance protect me as an individual? I don't think that has ever been done before.

@erikz

only if u promise to send us a regular supply of hash brownies :P

Deal.

Totally off-topic and OOC raasaa: I just stumbled over this before reading your comment, epic lol

Congrats on your growth, one question tho. What is your "colour" sphere? I was curious and looked at your top 30 nations and you have, orange, aqua, purple, black, brown, white, pink, blue red and green.

What is your color?

Considering they joined Ragnablok, I'd guess Aqua. It's in a different announcement.

Cant we set up something where you as an alliance protect me as an individual? I don't think that has ever been done before.

It has been done before quite a few times actually.

NV are a classy bunch. OOJ, look forward to working with you.

-El Hefe, Wearer of Thongs

Deal.

Totally off-topic and OOC raasaa: I just stumbled over this before reading your comment, epic lol

I'm too lazy to type this again, but it needs to be said. :v:

12:36 <Azu-nyan>: erikz[FOK]afk

12:37 <Azu-nyan>: HOW THE HELL CAN YOU FORGET "PROTECTED NATION?"

12:37 <Azu-nyan>: I'm ashamed of you.

12:37 <Azu-nyan>: Not to mention your own alliance's tech seller protection program. :v