Press Release from The Corporation

TheCorporationBanner2.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Corp signs temporary protectorate with FoA; Possibility of extension

OWRP, PLANET BOB -- JAN. 16, 2010

CorporateFlag05.pngfoasig3c.jpg

The Corporation hereby extends a 7 day protectorate agreement to FoA. Any raids upon the FoA AA will be considered an act of war against the Corporation and will be handled accordingly. After 7 days both parties may decide to extend, or terminate, this agreement.

Signatures;

The Corporation

iClean, Chief Executive Officer

Kevin McDonald, Chairman

ASROCK, Chief Administrative Officer

Obiwan, Chief Finance Officer

LegendoftheSkies, Chief Communications Officer

Bungalo Bill, Chief Security Officer

Forces of Annihilation

rebel_lead3r, Emperor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brave move stepping up to protect someone already getting a beating. I was worth it just to see 3 thug alliances put in their place.

Maybe PC/GOONS/\m/ intentionally raided FoA to force them into a protectorate, preferably with an alliance they're allied to? Thus reflecting well for all parties involved.

Yeah farfetch'd but I don't really trust any of you guys. Oh well, conspiracy theories.

Edit: Will you seek reparations for the 50k worth of damage done to FoA? Or dismiss it? Also does FoA know that it should be entitled to reparations, or has that not been brought up to their attention yet?

Edited by The AUT

Brave move stepping up to protect someone already getting a beating. I was worth it just to see 3 thug alliances put in their place.

For someone that's been on this planet for as long as you have, I would have assumed you know better. How exactly was anyone 'put in their place'? If anything, FoA has done right by doing exactly what we suggest as a preventative measure against being tech raided. The Corp and GOONS are on pretty good terms with each other, and we don't harbor any resentment against The Corp in taking on this protectorate...in fact, we commend them.

This is a textbook example of what these small alliances should be doing to protect themselves against this sort of thing, preferably before the thugs get their scent. To put the "3 thug alliances" in their place this treaty would have to be backed up militarily. However, given our good relations, I don't think that will be necessary. It would make me sad, actually. The Corp seem like a good bunch.