Maroon is Immortal

Official Announcement on that State of Immortality

Immortals02.jpg

As some of you may know, The Immortals were founded in August of last year, on the black sphere. Why the black sphere? Because a majority of the original members were on the black team and because I've been on the black team for my entire CN career, going all the way back to my days in ACID.

Well if you havent paid attention, and I'm sure you havent, most of our treaties lie within the maroon sphere. Why? Because the maroon personality best fits ours and obviously I would like to be allied to people who are like us.

With that said, I take great pleasure announcing that The Immortals have moved to the maroon sphere. We officially hit 50% maroon today and will continue to climb. Which means that we also pull our sig. from NOIR, kinda like collateral damage, but !@#$ happens.

So my maroon brothers and sisters, never fear, for Sarm is here to bring sexy back to maroon :awesome:

Special shoutout goes to you orange alliances. I've never worked very much with trade circles, but I must say I've given up even messaging orange nations in hopes they will change to maroon for a circle. You orange peeps just dont budge, be proud of that.

Signed:

Sarmatian Empire, Emperor

Neogandalf, Chief Officer

Wappas, Commandant

As per Immortal tradition, I give you cake!

bethesda-bloody-mess-cake.jpg

Edited by Sarmatian Empire

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic