An Announcement from FACE

2927750034_929cfb5c2f_o.jpg

This is a sad day for me. Today, I must make an announcement about the future of FACE. I regret to say that we will be disbanding as of this moment.

I have a few people and groups I would like the thank. Firstly, I would like to give a shout out to our fallen leader, VI. Right up there with him is Hormy. These two guys made FACE what it was, and I thank them for that. Next I would like to thank TOP for protecting us and helping us grow. Ether was by our side as well, and they have earned my gratitude as well. All our former members, most notably BEazy, deserve thanks as well.

I would also like the thank the entire CN community, for making us welcome.

Goodbye, my friends, I will see you wearing different tags.

SirDelirium

Minister of practically everything

FACE

P.S. TOP has our AA under protection for another 2 weeks.

Good luck guys. You are awesome individuals and it's a shame FACE did not succeed.

Good luck wherever you go. Say hi to VI/Hormones if you see them .

I think Hormy should be ghosting TOP applicant right now. VI deleted as far as I know.

Thank you guys.

Time: 12:53 PM

"Sir, would you like to go now?" says Kyle, my chauffeur

I'm crying, sitting next to my friend's gravestone. I lay down flowers and get back into the car. It's raining. Thoughts are running in and out of my mind.

A radio broadcaster comes on the air, he reports that FACE has disbanded. I cry a bit more.

In this place, where my friends and I have rejoiced for more than a year. Where I have spilled my blood along with my soldiers and civilians. It is a sad day. My nation cries. My allies cry. Yet, I can not thank FACE enough for what they have done for Believland. Thank you for the cultural exchanges.

Forever in love,

BEazy

o/ Federated Allies for Cultural Exchange