Announcement from The Prolific Empire

KingEd

decree2.png

The Empire honors a new flag...

With a new year also comes some change, we at the Prolific Empire found it would be most suitable to change our old flag and replace it with a new and improved flag. One of our own has dazzled us with his creation (MelkyNYY); from hereon-forth this shall be the official flag of The Prolific Empire. Feel free to update any treaty webs we might be on ^_^ .

tpe2small.png

o/ a new year, a new flag!

/s/ for The Prolific Empire,

Homeboy, Triumvir

KingEd, Triumvir

KMan28, Triumvir

Britt Daniel, Councilor

Kitler, Councilor

Matt Moody, Councilor

Why people think is "cool" write DoW in topic title? Do you really think that I would worry about your alliance DoW'ing someone? Yeah I'm grumpy today.

Also, your new flag is cool.

Edited by D34th

Why people think is "cool" write DoW in topic title? Do you really think that I would worry about your alliance DoW'ing someone? Yeah and grumpy today.

No matter how grumpy you may be, it never hurts to proofread what you post (it's not is, no need to put cool in quotes, missed the to before write, I'm before grumpy).

And why people think it's cool to flame/badger others on the internet is beyond me. Why anyone would worry about something that doesn't really effect them is mind-boggling. Then again, stupidity doesn't often make sense. Lay off being an internet bully for 5 seconds.

Thanks for the compliments on the flag though!!

Why people think is "cool" write DoW in topic title? Do you really think that I would worry about your alliance DoW'ing someone? Yeah I'm grumpy today.

WOW and what's sad is that you edited your post and STILL didn't pick up on how incoherent it is.

<- Can be an internet bully too.

o/ KingEd and his topic titles

o/ TPE

For the record...I don't think it's cool. I just like writing that on Announcements I make....simple as that.

I would just like to proclaim that the Dominican Republic is a peaceful nation. We are all for peace. That is, until someone acts outside the boundaries of peacefulness!

As supreme ruler of my pixels nation I publicly apologize for not being more of a tool. God knows I could have done a better job in handling this situation.

No matter how grumpy you may be, it never hurts to proofread what you post (it's not is, no need to put cool in quotes, missed the to before write, I'm before grumpy).

And why people think it's cool to flame/badger others on the internet is beyond me. Why anyone would worry about something that doesn't really effect them is mind-boggling. Then again, stupidity doesn't often make sense. Lay off being an internet bully for 5 seconds.

Thanks for the compliments on the flag though!!

Overreaction ftl....

and also, you forgot to proof read yourself :P