An Announcement from Fark

rollo

We, the alliance of Farkistan (hereby referred to as Fark) on this day, 01/06/10, announce that any alliance that comes under attack for the remainder of this round of Cybernations: Tournament Edition (Hereby referred to as Planet Steve) will be subject to protection from Fark under what we will commonly refer to as a Planet Steve-Wide Optional Defense Pact (ODP).

Any designated or elected Government official for the embattled alliance may approach any member of the Fark Government: Rollo, lolanae and l2eaper to request that we provide military assistance.

The Fark Government will take any such requests under advisement and will render a decision within 48 hours.

Signed,

Fark TE Gov:

Rollo

Lolanae

l2eaper

WOW. that is a bold statement. i commend you for taking such a stand, but doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of playing TE? I mean its great to know you want to help, but sometimes you have to pick a side. Not trying to offend anyone, just telling you want i think. I'm usually wrong anyways. :P

FYI i dont speak on behalf of TPF, so don't get mad at them. If you must flame, flame ME for MY post.

WOW. that is a bold statement. i commend you for taking such a stand, but doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of playing TE? I mean its great to know you want to help, but sometimes you have to pick a side. Not trying to offend anyone, just telling you want i think. I'm usually wrong anyways. :P

FYI i dont speak on behalf of TPF, so don't get mad at them. If you must flame, flame ME for MY post.

I think it's very much in the spirit of TE. Minimal lines to be drawn. Getting to fight for what we believe is the right reason rather than just having to because of a treaty. Not to say that we dont have friends that will take precedence, however.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh HAI ya'll!

Just a reminder, this doctrine applies only to nations fighting a DEFENSIVE war (you didn't start it). And no, just because your AA is going to defend someone else, that isn't the same. If the AA that you are going to defend needs assistance, THEY are the ones that need to request it.

We have had to decline a few requests for the use of our WNAWNFTD doctrine that involved offensive attacks.

Not to say we don't/won't/haven't planned offensive stuff with other AA's, but that doesn't come under this doctrine.

/who has a beer?

/damn, outta bacon too

Edited by BozDaBoz