Treaty Cancellation

theresistance002.jpg

Today the government of The Resistance voted to enact Article V of "The Resistance Goes Foreign, Again" Treaty.

ARTICLE V.

This treaty may be revoked by the government of either alliance in the event of fundamentally changed circumstances that were never contemplated by the Parties. Notification of revocation must be given to the other signatory within seventy-two hours of the cancellation. Should this treaty be revoked by either Party, a seventy-two hour grace period begins in which neither Party may violate this treaty.

The Foreign Division was notified of this earlier today. There is a 72 hour grace period that will be followed from the time of this post (and much longer than that).

TFD was and still is a great group of people that I consider friends. Two Great Wars have shown that we simply are not anywhere near each other politically. In our estimation, treaties must reflect both friendship and political relevance.

Signed for The Resistance,

Prime Minister mattski133

Deputy Prime Minister Yankeesfan924

Grand Vizier Overlord Shinnra

Minister of Defense Metal Shards

Minister of Finance ty345

Minister of Foreign Affairs SilentFuRy

Minister of Internal Affairs Primeministergreen

Minister of Recruitment Appoliqize

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only if someone hits TFD in the next 3 days, it would appear. Congrats on resisting standing by one of the most honorable alliances in Bob.

SBN_Little%20Vader.gif

Its still only an ODP, so no, they would not have to.

have fun guys :)

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Next, we cancel on R&R. Wait, we don't have a treaty yet... WRITE ONE! :P

K.. I will get to work on it right away. Expect a vote and an announcement within the next 24 hours. Erhhhhhhh.. wait.. I am a nothing more than a Interior Deputy.. nvm :P

Long live R&R cancellations :D

We are proud of our cancellations because they are made with :wub:

TFD was and still is a great group of people that I consider friends. Two Great Wars have shown that we simply are not anywhere near each other politically. In our estimation, treaties must reflect both friendship and political relevance.</div>

I am just wondering about this part of this (and please do not take this as trolling, it is simply a question that you don't even have to answer), but it appears as though you are saying that you are cancelling this treaty, not because you aren't still friends, but because it's basically bad politics.

I understand that politics is something that must be played well on Bob, but I fear that friendship is becoming an increasingly hard thing to find here as well, and friends are the ones who will always have your back, and should, regardless of politics. Maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned though and come from times that have long been gone.

Only if someone hits TFD in the next 3 days, it would appear. Congrats on resisting standing by one of the most honorable alliances in Bob.

SBN_Little%20Vader.gif

Wow both alliances are being 100% respectful to each other in this thread. Let it go and stop trying to use this as propaganda its totally despicable. Both alliances are honorable regardless of who is fighting on what sides of the current conflict.

Special o/ to our TR friends.

o/ TFD