Announcement from the Grämlins

Drizuz

son_i_am_disappoint.jpg

As to the first matter (TPF's aggression against Athens/Ragnarok) -

• Point 1:
    We consider TPF to have attacked Athens/Ragnarok. We consider anyone who declares on TPF's side to be the aggressors, and Athens/Ragnarok to be fully justified in defending themselves via military conflict against TPF. We consider anyone who declares on Athens/Ragnarok's side to be the defenders. This includes those whose declarations have multiple degrees of separation from the initial conflict.
  • Point 2:
    We will not support TPF's aggression, nor any who support it. This point will also follow multiple degrees of separation.
  • Point 3:
    We will defend any allies who enter this conflict defensively. So that there is no ambiguity, that means on the defensive side of the war (see point 1).
  • Point 4:
    We will not allow any of our allies to be destroyed, even those who foolishly choose to enter on the aggressive side (see point 1). So that there is no ambiguity, this means we will vigorously pursue quick, fair, and light peace terms for our allies who foolishly choose to enter on the aggressive side, and we will back those negotiations with force of arms.

As to the second matter (Ragnarok's aggression against IRON/NSO/NATO/GC) -

• Point 1:
    We consider Ragnarok to have attacked IRON/NSO/NATO/GC. We consider anyone who declares on Ragnarok's side to be the aggressors, and IRON/NSO/NATO/GC to be fully justified in defending themselves via military conflict against Ragnarok. We consider anyone who declares on IRON/NSO/NATO/GC to be the attackers. This includes those whose declarations have multiple degrees of separation from the intitial conflict.
  • Point 2:
    We will not support Ragnarok's aggression, nor any who support it. This point will also follow multiple degrees of separation.
  • Point 3:
    We will defend any allies who enter this conflict defensively. So that there is no ambiguity, that means on the defensive side of the war (see point 1).
  • Point 4:
    We will not allow any of our allies to be destroyed, even those who foolishly choose to enter on the aggressive side (see point 1). So that there is no ambiguity, this means we will vigorously pursue quick, fair, and light peace terms for our allies who foolishly choose to enter on the aggressive side, and we will back those negotiations with force of arms.

In conclusion -

The sum total of what all of you have posted, said in channels, and in queries is one of the most insanely idiotic things we have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent disertations were any of you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on Planet Bob is now dumber for having listened to it. We award you no points, and may Admin have mercy on your soul.

Signed,

SynthFG, Executor

Drizuz, Praetor

Ramirus Maximus, Judicator

sealiz7.png

Edited by Drizuz

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spying may be a cause for war, but it has never been the case that it starts a war and counts as aggressive. Do you consider Athens to have been in a defensive war with TPF for five months? You've taken a leaf right out of the Hegemony's playbook with your semantic games to recast aggression as defence, and I am disappointed in you.

Your consistency is admirable, but being consistently wrong is less so.

I do, however, agree with the last paragraph wholly.

• Point 1:
    We consider TPF to have attacked Athens/Ragnarok. We consider anyone who declares on TPF's side to be the aggressors, and Athens/Ragnarok to be fully justified in defending themselves via military conflict against TPF. We consider anyone who declares on Athens/Ragnarok's side to be the defenders. This includes those whose declarations have multiple degrees of separation from the initial conflict.
  • Point 1:
    We consider Ragnarok to have attacked IRON/NSO/NATO/GC. We consider anyone who declares on Ragnarok's side to be the aggressors, and IRON/NSO/NATO/GC to be fully justified in defending themselves via military conflict against Ragnarok. We consider anyone who declares on IRON/NSO/NATO/GC to be the defenders. This includes those whose declarations have multiple degrees of separation from the intitial conflict.

What?

• Point 1:
    We consider Ragnarok to have attacked IRON/NSO/NATO/GC. We consider anyone who declares on Ragnarok's side to be the aggressors, and IRON/NSO/NATO/GC to be fully justified in defending themselves via military conflict against Ragnarok. We consider anyone who declares on IRON/NSO/NATO/GC to be the defenders. This includes those whose declarations have multiple degrees of separation from the intitial conflict.

I feel like you mean to say attackers here.

I truly fail to understand how treaties are being applied in such cases to sides of conflicts.

Treaties are individual and discreet contracts between one alliance and another alliance unless written specifically apply some other way.

While I have ambivelent feelings towards the path you have chosen Grämlins. I do have to congratulate you on choosing said path clearly and without any ambiguity and in such a way that nobody can misunderstand your intentions.

And Clarity of Communication I will hail.

o/