A Press Release from The Corporation

TheCorporationBanner2.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Corp Year End Wrap Up

OWF, PLANET BOB -- DEC. 28, 2009

On Sept. 15, 2009, the Corporation was officially founded and immediately made its way into the hearts of all citizens of Bob. While officially beginning in Sept., planning of the Corporation actually began in March, 2009. The Corporation is something that both myself, and my co-founder, iClean, needed to see succeed. After the demise of our previous alliance, we set out to correct the mistakes we had previously made. We assembled a team of some of the best of the best, old and new friends alike, and began planning. Treaties were secured by the middle of July after a couple months of overtures, and decision on team colour, charter, and government style were all completed ahead of the DoE.

In our DoE, we stated:

The First Established Goal of the Corporation, as many of you know, is to reach 1,000,000 NS and 50 members by year’s end. This may seem like a difficult goal to set. To you, I say simply; it is.

I am pleased to announce that on Dec. 23, we achieved the NS portion of this goal:

statsdec231m.jpg

While we are still shy of members, there is no doubt my mind that part of this goal will be achieved early on in the new year.

Some other random accomplishments in the state-hugging vein:

statsdec23biggain.jpg

And for Zilla:

statsdec26420.jpg

The Corporation looks ahead to a new year, ready to take on whatever it brings. We look forward to celebrating our one year anniversary in the last portion of the year, and we look forward to crossing the 2m NS barrier.

I have to thank our wonderful friends on yellow, FAN, as well as all our treaty partners in GOD, RIA, Athens, RoK, CSN and \m/ for the continued support and advice.

I'd like to recognize each and every member of the corporation for a job well done. Our active, thriving community would not be possible without them.

Our current gov, for reference:

The Executives:

Chief Executive Officer: iClean (Balder)

Chairman: Kevin McDonald

The C-Level Officers:

Chief Information Security Officer: Valves

Chief Communications Officer: Jon Archer

Chief Administrative Officer: Legendoftheskies

Chief Financial Officer: Obiwan

The Board of Directors:

Director of Risk: Bungalo Bill

Director of Compliance: Armybound

Director of Public Relations:

Director of Acquirement: Jake997

Director of Knowledge: Hereno

Director of Technology: 5 Star Playa

Director of Supply: Akeetti

On behalf of all of the Corporation, I wish you all the best for this holiday season, and a healthy, safe and prosperous new year.

Edit: Also, how could I forget? Vote Corp: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=77059

o7 Corp

Edited by Kevin McDonald