A Press Release from The Corporation

thecorporationbanner2.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Corp Treaty Cancellation

OWF, PLANET BOB -- DEC. 25, 2009

In light of recent events, The Corporation is announcing the cancellation of its PIAT with Bel Air.

<_<

CorporateFlag05.png2nrekbl.jpg

OH SNAP SON, WE BLINGING NOW.

An Optional Defense Pact between the Corporation and \m/

In Order to form a more Perfect, and Richer Union, The Corporation and \m/, hereby sign the OH SNAP SON, WE BLINGING NOW Pact, for the sake of all that is metal and profitable. \m/ and Corp, are fans of bling, and by signing this treaty, will mutually pursue said Bling across all of Planet Bob.

OH SNAP SON, WE SOVEREIGN NOW.

\m/ and The Corporation agree that Bling is beautiful and shiny, and must be acquired at any cost. However, \m/ and Corp, also agree that we must not lose ourselves on the Hunt for Bling. \m/ will respect Corp's bling mines, and Corp's will do likewise.

OH SNAP SON, WE AIDING NOW.

\m/ and The Corporation agree that mining for bling is not easy, and that it takes a lot of money to become Profitable. Thus, The Corporation will give aid to \m/ if it is needed, and \m/ will do likewise.

OH SNAP SON, WE INFORMING NOW.

Bling is a very difficult substance to Locate. If \m/ finds a Bling Deposit, then they're going to inform Corp about it. And Likewise, If Corp finds a new shiny Bling mine, well then they're gonna shoot the \m/ diggers a message.

OH SNAP SON, WE FIGHTING NOW.

Bling is the Envy of planet Bob. If someone act's Corporation for they're Bling, then \m/ can defend The Corporation, unless They're too busy swimming in Bling. And Likewise, if \m/ get's beat up for Bling, Then Corp can jump into the fight, unless they're out mining for bling.

OH SNAP SON, WE CANCELLING NOW.

If Either party feels that this treaty is no longer profitable, then they can inform the other party of the cancellation. They then have 48 hours to clear their equipment out of each other's bling mines.

OH SNAP SON, WE SIGNIN' NOW

Signed for The Corporation;

iClean, Chief Executive Officer

Kevin McDonald, Chairman of the Board

Jon Archer, Chief Operating Officer

Legend, Chief Administrative Officer

Obiwan, Chief Financial Officer

Valves, Chief Security Officer

Signed for \m/;

Chief Savage Man, Triumvir

Comrade Goby WOAR Trimuvir

Emperor Marx, Ballbuster Triumvir and Tech Raider Extraordinaire

King Xander the Only, White Knight of \m/ and the True and Righteous Hero of Pink

\m/errie \m/elodies, Director of \m/land Security

Do go on, good sir, for you have peaked my interest.

Piqued*

CSN, RoK, Bel Air, GOD, RIA, Athens. You seem dedicated to people who spend their lives up their own @#$% in self-righteousness. If you truly recognize the fundamental and Obvious truths, you'd know that the amount of moral showboating your allies perform is no more than a waste of resources and an excellent way to become disillusioned.

Piqued*

CSN, RoK, Bel Air, GOD, RIA, Athens. You seem dedicated to people who spend their lives up their own @#$% in self-righteousness. If you truly recognize the fundamental and Obvious truths, you'd know that the amount of moral showboating your allies perform is no more than a waste of resources and an excellent way to become disillusioned.

The only one here with a self-righteous attitude is you. All we did was sign an ODP.

The only one here with a self-righteous attitude is you. All we did was sign an ODP.

I am not self-righteous, only free of the illusions that are presented to a Bob citizen from the day he is born. If you turn your low-beams on, you can see through the fog of conventional foolery.

So, was I wrong to call you an ally of the Corporation? Please forgive me, I though ODPs meant something, even to attention harlots like those in "\m/."

EDIT: No man is free of ignorance

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon