The Family Splits Up

Bomber66

familybanner4.png

It is with a heavy heart and deep sadness that I come to you with the news of The Family splitting up.

We started this thing almost five months ago. At that time the face of The Family was much different. We had a completely different government. However, due to varying reasons they have all disappeared or stepped down. The current government was put together over time, taking on roles they may or may not have been ready for.

I feel that it is in the best interest of our members that the Family merges with Mostly Harmless Alliance. They have agreed to protect The Family for 240 hours (ending January 1st, 2010) which should give you all time to find a new home. You will be welcomed with open arms in MHA. The link to their forums is http://mostlyharmlessalliance.com/index.php. If you do decide to join MHA, mention myself, Sonny, Pudge or Jadoo in your application to get you accepted quickly.

However, feel free to go where ever you choose.

Thank you for your service to the Family. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Signed,

Bomber66, Godfather.

67.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen of Bob,

The Mostly Harmless Alliance shall accept into its membership any member of The Family who wishes to be a part of our alliance and follows our induction procedure.

In addition, for those members who are not interested in merging with us, the MHA will protect the tF AA as a haven for legitimate members of the family for a period of 240 hours while they attempt to find a new home.

We wish all of our friends at tF well, regardless of which path they choose. I know each of you will be an asset wherever you may end up. It has been an honor being your allies and knowing you all. Good luck.

Triumvirate of MHA

Jadoo1989

Draden

Pudge1975

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic