The Destiny Project [Holiday Special]

Shimmer

destiny-1.png

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Destiny Project has currently been stepping up its diplomacy on the red team. We have found a lot of new friends and have even looked to people we haven’t gotten along with in the past in order to build a bright future collaborative future. However, it has come to my attention that a certain alliance on top of having no regard for the CN Game Play Mechanics, they also hold no regard to their charter. Not only does it not have a written in election process, it seems King Death II and Roofus are in violation of the charter. How you ask? Let me show you

Below is a partial exert from UED’s Charter.

V. POLICIES

A. INTERNAL

All members of The Directorate will forever recognize Roofus as the Supreme Leader and Founder of the United Earth Directorate: The People’s Premier.

All members of The Directorate will forever recognize King Death 2 as the Chief Executive Officer of the United Earth Directorate: The People’s Representative.

Proof: http://www.ued.22web.net/index.php?topic=7.0

From a Recent Announcement:

Full gov list:

King Death II - The People's Premier

Roofus - The People's Representative

Proof: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=76220

Due to the value of UED’s charter being that of worthless. I am here to declare myself the new Emperor of UED. Any issues you have with UED please contact me and if I'm not available you could also just feel free to attack them as I'm sure the "stupid members" as King Death II calls them will hardly notice.

Signed, TimLee Emperor of The Destiny Project and United Earth Directorate

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to the value of UED’s charter being that of worthless. I am here to declare myself the new Emperor of UED. Any issues you have with UED please contact me and if I'm not available you could also just feel free to attack them as I'm sure the "stupid members" as King Death II calls them will hardly notice.

Signed, TimLee Emperor of The Destiny Project and United Earth Directorate

At first I was like "uh-huh, we know UED fails"...then I saw this and went :awesome:. Nice. ;)

« Last Edit: Today at 06:14:33 PM by King Death II »

Proof: http://www.ued.22web.net/index.php?topic=7.0

It has come to my attention that King Death II is trying to undermine my authority as Emperor. As such he is now an enemy of the Directorate. Nuke at will.

Edit: intention isn't attention.

Edited by TimLee