IPA's Last Stand

MasterChief

ipa_banner.jpg

It is with great honor for myself to have served under the IPA AA for the time that I had. Having been in such a small alliance in as many big wars as it had been, you'd have figured it would have fallen apart by now. No, not at all, it wasn't until recent that even I gave up on IPA. Though I promised to stand with her till the end of her time, many of you would be able to agree that now would be a good time. IPA itself is, or was, one of the longest serving alliances that we have witnessed. It has had many golden days and many dark, and this alliance will be set down to rest with its older members in The Corporation.

Somethinghighly worth noting, is I gave being a leader of IPA my best shot. For the first month I undoubtly attempted to work on her, and make her grow and prosper. The beating of a slowly dying horse was inevitable. And then a reality check from the real world hit me, with going to college, obviously partying, and the other fun stuff that one discovers.

TL;DR: This was one of the shortest announcements to date, read my rambling. Especially considering I've been known for being shortworded. IPA officially disbands on the vote of its members, and MasterChief is of the last leadership to walk down its castle oval office. And to all of IPA's allies, please be sure to direct any and all questions to Kevin McDonald himself, it's basically an IPA reunion in The Corporation.

The Corporation Forums :P

Sad to see one of my favorite alliances of all time, but you're folding into a damn fine alliance and i know Kev and iClean will do you guys good.

Congrats to BOTH our allies in IPA and Corp on this merger, we wish you guys the best, Somewhere Fireguy is weeping

On behalf of The Order of Halsa, I wish you the best of luck within the Corporation and hope many good times follow for former IPA members. You will be greatly missed from Teen Titans, as a friend and as an ally. Good luck and prosper you shall.