A Statement from Pork Shrimp

Jack Shepard

Pork_Shrimp.gif

Greetings to all.

I would like to clear a few things up about Pork Shrimp and the incessant complaining and baseless accusations that have been tossed around about our proud alliance.

Firstly, Pork Shrimp (aka Porking Hellfish) are an alliance of fighters, we always have been and always will be, this round we decided to fight at a higher level than rounds past, and generally you won't see us on here as our fighting does our talking for us. For that reason you probably will not have heard of us before unless you have tangled with us in past rounds or you were around in round 3 when we punched a whole through MHA's midsection. We are not some random alliance who just sprang up over night, and our wiki page details our history quite thoroughly for those who have nothing better to do.

Secondly, At Pork Shrimp we are fiercely independent, at times we may choose not to work aganist someone, but this does not mean we are working with them. We are not in league with anyone, not KingAdam's crew, not MK, not Kleos, not CTA, not even TPF. The first contact we had with MK, CTA or Kleos was when we declared war on their nations. We chose our targets based on who we thought had the best chance to win, simple as that, We didn't care if you were MK, CTA or whoever else, we cared if we thought you had a chance to win. If we thought you had a shot then we came for you, and we subsequently declared on most of the top 25. Simple as that. TPF, sure we left them off our target lists as a sign of respect for their long term friendship and protectorate status they gave us, but we have not worked with them or their nations, we just chose not to work against them and left them to their own devices.

Thirdly, Hammer Bros/General Raam/King Adam, When we declared on our targets, we stumbled across him and a few of his guys, we weren't looking for him, it just happened. Long story short, threats were made from both sides, we both told each other we would all go down together rather than back down, and what do you know, we both meant it. I give respect to both sides for sticking to their guns and their principles and valuing that over any attempts at deal cutting. If he has other guys out there we didn't find and they come through, then congrats, well played.

Fourthly, I'm not going to stand up here and explain our entire strategy to you all just so you can sleep at night. If you are scratching your head, good, thats half the point. Just because you cannot figure us out, and figure out what we are doing, it doesn't mean we have to justify ourselves and join the dots for you, and it certainly doesn't mean we are doing any slot filling. If you can't figure it out, then maybe by the end it will have all become clear to you... but probably not, as some of you seem completely incapable of thinking outside the box. At Pork Shrimp we live outside the box.

Lastly, We aimed to move early and get in before the slot fillers did, cheating has been rife in past rounds and makes us at Pork Shrimp sick. We feel we have achieved that and along the way achieved one of the most fun and destructive finishes at the high levels in the history of TE.

To those we are at war with, and to those we are not, I wish everyone the best of luck now to the finish line, have fun, blow some stuff up, and whoever comes out in front this round I would say either thoroughly deserves it or needs to go and buy several lottery tickets.

See you all on the field.

Well said Jack.

I'll leave out what you've left out I suppose, but I do wanna confirm that MHA part, because it's still a joke amongst us. Pork Shrimp were the best fighters we've faced, I can't recall how it started, something probably involving one of us being dumb and raiding them. That's how it all starts usually at least. But they never backed down, and it escalated to where they took down everyone we sent after them and likewise. Was a pretty good battle...

I'm sure Jerahoam is lurking somewhere to sit back and remember that too.

Well said Jack.

I'll leave out what you've left out I suppose, but I do wanna confirm that MHA part, because it's still a joke amongst us. Pork Shrimp were the best fighters we've faced, I can't recall how it started, something probably involving one of us being dumb and raiding them. That's how it all starts usually at least. But they never backed down, and it escalated to where they took down everyone we sent after them and likewise. Was a pretty good battle...

Yeah I agree, it all happened w/ MHA probably the same way that Karma escalated: smallest thing being blown to major proportions due to primarily Treaties, and other reasons. :D

Jack speaks the truth, and they are and always will be and have their own goals and direction for every round.

I have only talked with him maybe 2 or 3 times this entire round and really had no clue what he was up to.

I thought they may be trying for the flag myself, but the smell of battle and sound of the bombers was what they really

wanted, and just like every member of TPF craves for, so do they.

I would like to congratulate PS for their building abilities this round and for the record to all those who say

they sat like FAT CATS and built their nations under our protection, this is and was a rareity.....They are usually

the first AA to hit the declare button and with that said they are an alliance treatied to TPF and under that

treaty have protection, just like anyone who has treaties.

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

Well said Jack.

I think I remember that, something about a raid escalating and Pork Shrimp waiting a round, coming back, and declaring on MHA's top nations? This was waay back, so far back that RE was allied to MHA :P.

I most certainly have not forgotten that, I still call you the best fighters I have ever fought for that infamous day in round 3. But from now on if i get a start without war in the first 15 days by day 15 i will have a full force of lvl 3 planes because of that update blitz you did on me. I got bored in IRC and stumbled upon your wiki page roflmao, me and Deep Blue C listed specifically as the "nuclear rulers" who jumped your first wave :lol1: . Those were some good times, and it was during one of the 90 day rounds too so when you did that to me I was quite mad, but now its just something funny to remember and the reason why I am usually one of the most militaristic nations in MHA by the start of the round.

You deserve at least one hail from me...

/o Pork Shrimp

Have fun with killing people unlike me since I will be on vacation B) .