Howdy IAA and ZDP

mhawk

So I'll go ahead and introduce a quick situation overview for everyone. A small group of 8 nations known as Zombie Defense Plan was going about their business and was tech raided by our allies NEW. Apparently there was some outrage, people wanted reps, NEW was going to keep it a 1 on 1, until some guy goes in and starts trying to start a fight or what was perceived as a fight with a NEW general member. Keep in mind NEW is not an english speaking alliance and the member took quite an offense and attacked. Okay so now we have a few NEW nations on a ZDP nation, now ZDP nations attack the nations that attacked in response, NEW nations hit the guys that counter attacked, some guys from other alliances join ZDP and attack more NEW nations, later another nation joins ZDP and attacks NEW nations not involved with the raids.

I'll make this clear since there will soon be a smear campaign launched.

1) NEW wants to make peace and stop this cycle, all of NEW's allies want this same end.

I'm of the opinion since ZDP wants reps, they probably shouldn't have attacked nations not involved with the raid... call it an eye for an eye. Just white peace NEW like they have requested?

2) If IAA wants to start a war against our MADP friends at NEW supporting ZDP without a treaty, we stand ready as allies to make war. We however greatly wish to prevent that particular outcome as I feel there is a great amount of ego and language barrier hindering each side.

[01:35] <Chimaera[iAA]> So, how can I say this best?

[01:35] <Chimaera[iAA]> Oh, screw it, let's take the direct route, shall we?

[01:35] <~Yevgeni> I'm all for it.

[01:35] <Chimaera[iAA]> NEW must declare peace with the Zombie Defense Plan.  Now.

01:44] <Chimaera[iAA]> So anything you say here tonight is a logical casus belli for any future war against NEW?

2:14] <~Yevgeni> Here is our official position: we demand a complete white peace. Today. Not tomorrow, not "we couldn't reach our guy". We've put up with your lies once already. This is the second and last chance. And we want reparations for Brother-Kane.

[02:15] <TAN[NEW]> A white peace, is sure will be granted... any time..

[02:15] <Chimaera[iAA]> Now.

[02:15] <Chimaera[iAA]> Not any time.

[02:15] <Chimaera[iAA]> Now.

[02:16] <Chimaera[iAA]> Message every member of NEW at war with a member of ZDP and instruct them to send peace immediately.

mhawk,

The Phoenix Federation

Edited by mhawk

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dragon asked the octopus, "Why so many legs?"

He replied, "I don't breath fire."

"But you're not supposed to breath fire in the water. So why so many legs?"

"I never decided to have these legs. They are just what I was given."

The dragon replied, "That cannot be so. You grew them so you could attack me."

The Octopus was perplexed. How could I attack you when I am in the water and you are in the air. And how are we talking to each other anyway?

o/ IAA

o/ NEW

o/ TPF

Edited by Taget

Why anyone other than ZDP would be considering war against those raiding ZDP, if anyone is in fact even considering it, is beyond me. Yes, alliances have sovereignty and may do as they wish, with or without treaty-based obligations, but it'd be unwarranted and reckless nonetheless, especially in this situation (at least based on what I've seen and heard).

Also, this can go into my notebook in my "arguments against tech raiding" folder.

In my opinion it's not always tech-raiding that's the problem; just as frequently it's the unreasonable, inconsistent reactions to the raiding that is problematic, and quite worrisome at that.

Read: I don't think ZDP had the right to defend themselves against their attackers, and since they did so, no reps for them.
I'm of the opinion since ZDP wants reps, they probably shouldn't have attacked nations not involved with the raid.

^This quote was the best you could come up with? <_<