Cookies and Cheesybacon, beer needed

arcticllama

Open Scene: Arcticllama at a Ceo desk with many papers on it and lemmings in the background loading weapons with cheesybacon and cookies.

*rustle rustle*

“It has come to our attention that the 30 minute war was a Lulz war because, frankly, that was in the declaration. In the spirit of this Lulz war we at Rodentia Dominatus salute the folks at Fark and thank them for backing off right after we got out of our war with RE. This said, we would like to let the fine folks at Fark know we are about as ready as we will get so we would like to reactivate the Lulz war with a Defensive retaliatory first strike of questionable character but total Lulzness.”

“cookies and cheesybacon incoming! Fark is expected to bring the beer.”

Camera fade…

Tl dr: then you missed out on a fine piece of Lulz... go back and read it

Open Scene: Arcticllama at a Ceo desk with many papers on it and lemmings in the background loading weapons with cheesybacon and cookies.

*rustle rustle*

“It has come to our attention that the 30 minute war was a Lulz war because, frankly, that was in the declaration. In the spirit of this Lulz war we at Rodentia Dominatus salute the folks at Fark and thank them for backing off right after we got out of our war with RE. This said, we would like to let the fine folks at Fark know we are about as ready as we will get so we would like to reactivate the Lulz war with a Defensive retaliatory first strike of questionable character but total Lulzness.”

“cookies and cheesybacon incoming! Fark is expected to bring the beer.”

Camera fade…

Tl dr: then you missed out on a fine piece of Lulz... go back and read it

This is a turkey shoot. You guys have an average NS of 3700 and Fark is 1477 and dropping. Sorry to say this but I think this is a diversion to keep you out of the big war where you might actually take some damage. The big war, in all actuality, was started in defense of RD.

Edited by JimKongIl

This is a turkey shoot. You guys have an average NS of 3700 and Fark is 1477 and dropping. Sorry to say this but I think this is a diversion to keep you out of the big war where you might actually take some damage. The big war, in all actuality, was started in defense of RD.

Possibly.

My ns is currently just over a hair above 800. -_- And one of the three FARKs just handed me my $@!. Looks like we have a fight goin' on. :D

B)

Hi Jim, thanks for the concern, but this is war, and we like it. GL guys!

o/ Fark

o/ RD

o/ Nukes :nuke:

fark has 2:1 odds on the nations in range and we are doing this for them. (if you drop the top 8 RD, the odds are much closer in average NS.. but they definately have the advantage in member #'s) :huh:

actually, our top 8 are engaged with other targets :o

the bigger guys are plenty busy :D

there is no war avoidance going on here <_<

in fact some of us were feeling left out before engaging and being engaged by the upper echelon

Time for a beer, you want one? they brought enough for everyone.. B)

Hi Jim, thanks for the concern, but this is war, and we like it. GL guys!

o/ Fark

o/ RD

o/ Nukes :nuke:

This is why you just gotta love the Farkers, and the Rodents too, for that matter. They've both been on both sides of war, winning and losing, many, many times. I've fought 'em both too, and been both places with both of them. You win some, you lose some, you have fun and you happily go on to the next one.

One day, Fark, RD and TPF are going to take on all of TE just for giggles.

And kill every %$#@& last one of you.

Or not. Fun either way :)

o/ Fark

o/ RD

One day, Fark, RD and TPF are going to take on all of TE just for giggles.

And kill every %$#@& last one of you.

Or not. Fun either way :)

Agreed. Some day my prince will come. :lol1:

It's all about the lulz

And So the Pirate Lord and His Squirrels Doth Take on the LordofBunnies and all of his Carrot eating minions.

ARRRR! Avast! This be a great battle, One lord Versus another.

let The carnage and mayham commence.

For The Cheesey Bacon Acorn!!!!