Justice is Served

csnv.jpg

The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations acknowledges a state of war between itself and the alliance, Justice. Our allies, Through Yggdrasil's Roots were attacked by a Justice member, Evan Almighty in late November. 1 The Justice leader, Maradik declared Evan Almighty to be a rogue 2 3, but Maradik retaliated on the TYR nations who attacked Evan Almighty, prompting CSN to come to TYR’s aid against both nations. 4 Many more members of Justice had become involved, by providing war aid to the Justice nations involved in war with CSN and TYR. 5 6. Their leader remains indignant and continues to draw members of his alliance to help him. 7 8 . The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations will no longer tolerate these actions and will prevent any more Justice nations from aiding and assisting enemies of the Commonwealth and her allies, Through Yggdrasil's Roots. We have been more than patient with Justice in trying to organize reparations for the initial attacks. while waiting for a reply more attacks on CSN/TYR were launched. Wolfpack has been helpful and agree that this was an aggressive action by their protectorate, which relieves them of their treaty responsibility in all of this. Multiple attempts to solve this without further military action resulted in insults from Justice's leader.9

Please note that some wars and aid are missing from the screenshoots, because they have expired. Some pictures had words blurred out due to their offensive language.

We are aware that this is a small alliance, but we decided to make a formal declaration to inform everyone of our actions.

originalwarevan.png

To: maradik From: CreativName Date: 11/27/2009 11:24:20 AM

Subject: Rogue spotted

Message: Hi, the top NS Person in your alliance is attacking me. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_war_inf...ation_ID=316425

I'd like you to know that if he continues this, I will be forced to defend myself with the sledding money I was gonna use I'd like to first confirm, however, that I may attack and call in other people without any complications from Justice.

I am attempting to contact Wolfpack about this too. CSN already know.

Thank you,

-Creativ, Through Yggdrasil's Roots.

To: CreativName From: maradik Date: 11/27/2009 1:20:34 PM

Subject: RE: Rogue spotted

you have my full support that guy attacking you is my best friend he

just picked a random person to attack cuz he is bored with the game

maradikwar.png

maradikaid.png

joshdeathtopiaaid.png

maradikbio.png

To: NationRuler From: maradik Date: 12/13/2009 5:21:20 PM

Subject: hey

Message: hello im quite finished with this war as long as your leaders are and i will cease to bomb you if your leaders are willing to end this war tell your leaders to contact me or i will contiune to fight and get aid thanks to friends i have ready to deliver it.

To: Hetman Vladislav From: maradik Date: 11/30/2009 9:18:08 PM

Subject: RE: A piece of advice

Message: well thank you kind sir butt i dont really care. so the longer your guys want to attack me the longer i will continue to kill off their infrustructure.

/s/

Goose, Head of State, Warmonger of GUARD, Hater of Huggles, and Old Man with a Cane

Allied_Threat, Grand Patriarch, Preacher of Warmonger, Conscientious Objector to the War That's in My Mind, Slayer of Infidels, Doer of Your Mum.

Arouet, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Goose's Maligned Conscience, Eagle, Preacher of the Word of the Bird

Hetman Vladislav, Minister of Defense, Generalissimo of CSN, Turner of heads into coleslaw, AT's minion, Über level 33 paladin

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic