Yew dirty ratsss! Yew dirty RATSSSS!

BozDaBoz

Well, I dunno, I don't much care about rats, 'specially the one's that try to push ya around.

You know, the Dominating Rats? Actually they are kinda cute, if you dress em up and put lipstick on them and have a few beers andddd....

Wait, where was I?

Oh yeah, a bunch of drunk Farkers were griping about a dirty rat that decided to hit on one of our trainees, and we decided that IT COULD NOT STAND!!!

So we tried to wake up our Gov, but they were all passed out in the corner after a long nite of [CENSORED], but we finally got Mattistan to say "Wha-eer youse guys wannnnaaa do is alllrii wi me" (At least we are pretty sure we got the go ahead)

So, They told me, hey Boz (that's what they call me, Boz), hey Boz, go tell em we are gonna start killing rats!!!

So, ok, ya'll, we are having a rat killing. Fark declares war on Rodentia Dominatus (until they bring some beer for the party anyhow)

Huh. I'm fairly surprised Fark is all this blood-thirsty, I'm kind of proud of them. They themselves were in a war not all that long ago and took a fair beating, around half their total NS. TPF happened to have been there. With RD just coming out of the RE war, this might be a fairly evenly matched fight. Fark has the numbers, RD has the individual NS. Lot of RD still in anarchy - but Fark is over 50,000 less in total alliance NS. That's a ballsy move, Fark.

Is this like a raid escalation? I thought I saw some of that going on there for a while. We at TPF have gotten into those with both alliances at some point or another, too, no doubt. Hell, us and RD usually go at it every session almost traditionally. It happens. It's still fun! I honestly don't expect this one to last very long, but while it does, everyone have fun!

o/ Fark!

o/ RD!

Because you couldn't find anyone who hadn't just gotten out of a war, right? :v:

Good luck to both sides anyway.

just had to quote this one... talk about cognitive dissonance. Wow.

Anyway, good luck to both Fark and RD. Two great alliances.

yay diplomacy!!!!!!!!!!

we have a rogue!

you declared war?? we haven't even gotten out of anarchy caused by our last war???

will anyone talk??

Fark hereby gives Rodentia Dominatus white peace, didn't realize you guys were as beat up as we were! All Fark nations have been instructed to peace out. This was supposed to be just a bit of evenly matched fun but we aren't taking advantage of you guys when you are already beat up.

/me shakes tiny fist at TPF and surveys his mostly destroyed nation

Doesn't anyone check alliance seniority before declaring alliance wars anymore? The guy in question declared on two different alliances with only 2 days in RD!? It's too easy to start global war nowadays, even if it is fun and glorious!