Olympus turns one!!!

flag300wide.gif

Greetings Bob!!

Just a day over a year ago, four good friends set out on a journey to make our own special mark on Bob. We have made some awesome friends the last year and had some...lets just say interesting conversations among many of of our fellow leaders on Bob. Today I come to you and am please to announce that Olympus has hit yet another milestone in making it to a year old!!! :blush:

We couldn't have done this without some good friends whom without your support Olympus would not exist today. First our membership. Steadfast and supportive, always willing to help the cause. Thank you. To our purple neighbors, thank you, without your support Olympus would have struggled much more in the beginning. To our friends in TOOL and Zenith, we love you guys. Without the support from you all in the early hours of our existence we wouldn't have made it past our own doubts. To our steadfast allies in Valhalla and BAPS. Words cannot express the thanks we have for your unwavering support through everything, without question.

Thank you again to all our friends, you know who you are if I missed ya...

Also, to celebrate our birthday, Olympus has made a new home. Please come and join us for some purple cake and mead those pesky vikings stored in our coffers for safe keeping for special events at Olympus forums

We are also officially announcing some government changes:

The following founders are retiring due to real life constraints:

Mississippigurlie

Martys_three_girls

We thank them both for their hard work and commitment to make Olympus such a good home for all of us this past year. The remaining Titans will work hard to make them proud.

With the two girls departing Olympus needed to fill a big hole...we decided who better to fill it than a Pansy.....

Olympus hereby warns everyone to run for cover as Olympus has promoted The Pink Terror (aka the Pansy) to the rank of Titan and shuffled our Potentate Council as follows:

Potentate of Treasury- Queenhailee

Potentate of Defense- Darkshadow

Potentate of Internal Affairs- Buffalo Niagara

Potentate of Foreign Affairs- The Pansy

Thank you all for the time and we look forward to another year of Olympus on Bob!!

Edited by Buffalo Niagara

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really glad to have met you guys. You have been the best of friends, through thick and through thin, and it pleases me to no end that you all have survived and prospered. Happy birthday, and here's to another year of great good fun!

Sorry to see MG step down, hope things get sorted. Congrats on picking up Pansy though :)

Congratulations on this great milestone in your alliance's history. Olympus have proven themselves time and again to be a terrific group of friendly committed people, and I consider myself lucky to be able to call them friends. Their allies are fortunate to have such stalwart characters in their midst. Your first year saw its fair share of adversity and success, I wish you less of the former and much more of the latter in your second year.

My condolences for losing M3G and MG and especially for picking up Pansy ( :P ).

For serious, congratulations on turning one. Olympus is perhaps my favorite alliance on planet Bob, and I consider you brothers from another mother. I'm very happy to see you doing well and don't hesitate to ask us if you need anything.

Congratulations on still being around doesn't feel appropriate. From the first time I came across Olympus my question wasn't if they would be around, but indeed how much more class and style would they have as time passed.

Well, it's obvious now that the charts haven't been devised that can quantify the excellence of this alliance.

Olympus, it is an honor to call you a friend and ally and I hope nothing but the best for you as you continue to not just survive, but to excel in the coming months and years.

:wub:

I remember early on when TOOL was just meeting the people that went on to form Olympus. You all seemed like a great group with loads of potential. I am very happy to see one year later that I like you even more and that your still not only around but also doing quite well for yourselves.