Dow Bacon

Ogaden

Viridian RIAcon

veflagfinalrs2rt7.jpgnintuarflagmedium.png

The Random Insanity Alliance and the Viridian Entente have really gotten to know each other lately :ehm: and we've decided to take our relationship to the 'next level' if you know what I mean.

Below are the fruits of our hard labors.

Article 8: Bros before hoes

The Random Insanity Alliance and the Viridian Entente will always be true to one another, and will never let anything get in the way of their relationship, no matter how great that hoe is in the garden.

Article B: Mutual Defense

If RIA is hit, VE shall come to her aid, and if VE is hit, RIA will come to her aid as well, like that hot scene with the two twins in that video.

Article :awesome:: Optional Bacon

If VE initiates a war, RIA has the option of entering the war on VE's behalf, and if RIA initiates a war, VE also has the option of entering the war on RIA's behalf. Also, bacon will be optionally aproportioned, and NO RATIONING OF BACON IS TO OCCUR.

Article D: Florida

A dzo is a hybrid of a yak and domestic cattle. The word dzo technically refers to a male hybrid, while a female is known as a dzomo or zhom. Alternative Romanizations of the Tibetan names include zho and zo. In Mongolian it is called khainag (хайнаг). There is also the English language portmanteau term of yakow; a combination of the words yak and cow, though this is rarely used.

Article F: In case of bacon rationing

Should one party be so insane as to actually ration bacon, a 48 hour grace period shall go into force in order to allow for sufficient hoarding and then this treaty shall be considered cancelled, and the pork industry shall enter a period of nationwide mourning for an additional 72 hours.

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance:

Thunder Strike, Triumvir of Stuff and Hater of Cats

Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands and Puppetmaster of Chaos

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Eperor of the SuperFriends

C-zom, Head of Military Operations.

Myrrh, HoR of the Random Insanity Alliance, Queen of Sexiness, Angel of Insanity

cctmsp13 - chief administrator of programs relating to efficient use of resources and capital goods.

Ogaden, left arm of Voltron, beloved of Catimus Prime, Head of having Foreign Affairs

Shadow Slayer, Pikachu, Head of having Internal Affairs

Signed for the Viridian Entente:

Solaris, Lord of the Entente and the Ever-Hungry Green Monster

Impero, Duke of the Entente and Bomber of All Things Jager

TypoNinja, Secretary of State and Minister of Serious Business

goldielax25, Secretary of the Interior and Destroyer of Friendships

Ryuusei, Secretary of Defense and Phantom of the Mark

SonofHoward, Minister of Awesome (better than goldielax)

and Kybernetes, Minister of Awesome (also better than goldielax)

Edited by James Dahl

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently an MDP bloc with someone is simply a good gesture treaty. As much as I'm always on RIA's side... :haw: ...this treaty is generally pointless. Unless of course there is some other motive to it. Redundant treaties clogging up the treaty web piss me off.

windowslivewriterhowmuchdoilovebacon-67e9bacon-2.jpg

Edited by JackSkellington

Apparently an MDP bloc with someone is simply a good gesture treaty. As much as I'm always on RIA's side... :haw: ...this treaty is generally pointless. Unless of course there is some other motive to it. Redundant treaties clogging up the treaty web piss me off.

What? How is this going to affect anything? Not like it's going to make starting a war any harder or easier... so what's your point? And just for you I'll make it a priority to sign more redundant treaties :P.

What? How is this going to affect anything? Not like it's going to make starting a war any harder or easier... so what's your point? And just for you I'll make it a priority to sign more redundant treaties :P.

Were you attempting to get my point across? Go ahead and reread what I said and then what you said.

bacon-briefcase.jpg

Edited by JackSkellington