Final Announcement From GRAN

Batallion

FGRAN.PNG

Global Republic of Armed Nations

Final Announcement

There comes a time when you must let go, and that time is now. Over the past few months, GRAN has been a sinking ship, losing more and more members daily, even having splinter alliances such as Death Before Dishonor and Tombstone form amidst our presence.

While it was never made public knowledge, I was infact made the latest Emperor of GRAN by alaric, but that is shortlived given the nature of this here announcement. As of today, GRAN is no more, we will be merging into none other than the Viridian Entente, a growing monster which formerly harbored Teddyyo, GRAN's final Imperial Regent.

With regards to some final few words about GRAN, I really don't have much to say given I haven't been through a lot of their military or foreign affairs when they were in their prime. I do remember GRAN's remarkable performance against MOON, which many GRAN members who fought in that war feel that it was an overall victory for GRAN given the nature of the damage dealt vs. reparations paid. I would like to take this moment to thank Veritas Aequitas for being GRAN's closest ally throughout much of our existence.

Final shoutout goes to Crimson Auric Legion, which helped us setup a website located at twilightbrigade.net/gran. It was a worthwhile final effort to get GRAN up and running again.

Farewell GRAN...

Signed,

Batallion - Emperor of GRAN

Teddyyo - Imperial Regent

Edited by Batallion

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember GRAN's remarkable performance against MOON, which many GRAN members who fought in that war feel that it was an overall victory for GRAN given the nature of the damage dealt vs. reparations paid.

That is an interesting way to spin your lose. While MOON beat you pretty handly the only reason you did not have to pay large reps because of the Karma rep policy.

That is an interesting way to spin your lose. While MOON beat you pretty handly the only reason you did not have to pay large reps because of the Karma rep policy.

I wasn't in GRAN during the Karma War, but I'm just saying stuff about the alliance's glorious triumphs ;)

Good riddance. I never liked GRAN at all. I was hoping you'd get destroyed, but I guess we can't always get what we want.

Who can I hate on now? ;_; ... There is that splinter alliance with most of GRAN's ex-gov/membership.

Edited by Luna Sol solis

GRAN fought well and with honor in the last war. I remember well fighting with them and VA. Those were good times.

Packing your bags and moving on is a difficult decision and one I know you struggled with. Best of luck with your new homes in the Viridiain Entente.

As a former officer/co-leader of GRAN, the alliance that has previously been my home sense the beginning, I would be lying if I were to say this wasn't sad news.

On the other hand, I am pleased to see GRAN laid to rest peacefully, with it's dignity remaining in tact. With this said, I give one last salute to GRAN.

o/ GRAN!

Got the growing monster part right.

Aww, you're such a sweetie!

I know how it feels to have to disband your alliance, GRAN. It is always a somber, yet courageous decision. I welcome you into the Entente and hope you will find us a good home.

o/ GRAN