Octava Orden Announcement

Ezequiel

octavaordenannouncments.png

¡Hola Señoras and Señores!

In light of recent events, Pissed Off Puerto Rican has proven to be an alliance we do not wish to be allied to. As such, we have given our reasons and notice in private and the treaty is now null and void.

Ezequiel.

(Reason for cancellation: They stink, are butt holes, they have no respect and have some Canadian leading them. Eww..)

Edited by Ezequiel

I think that this has nothing to do with making the right decision, but more with with chickening out and being a coward. :ph34r:

If you have 'allies' who can't control their members to prevent them from raiding nations flying the AA of sovereign alliances and insult other alliance leaders when brokering for peace, what would you do? Get yourself slaughtered for their stupidity? PoPR is a rogue alliance and unless they keep their rats in place, they will be wiped from the surface of Planet Bob anytime soon.

While the original treaty was almost certainly a mistake, it's good to see OO taking corrective measures at this time. In the future I hope you weigh your potential treaty partners more carefully to avoid having to take remedial action so soon after signing.

The fact that OO even signed this treaty in the first place was extremely reckless and, frankly, quite stupid. The fact that this treaty is now canceled is certainly a step in the right direction.

I agree completely but hey if i can convince some suckers to sign a treaty with us why wouldn't i?