Kap Bambino Declaration of War

1259071051704co5pycopyc.png

Declaration of War

Kap Bambino hereby declares a state of war with the GOONs due to the bold reckless actions of RLMMO and Khyber's alliance.

I am not friends with RLMMO, the zombie defense thingy or Khyber, I do not care about tech raiding. Simply, the incredible testicular fortitude shown by RLMMO, Khyber, and his zombie alliance, without needless prattle and saber rattling, have inspired me to stop caring about moralists.

Here I go!

1259927335183fgcopy.png

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does this not surprise me?

Jack is cool, It takes some serious moxie to pull off a move like this.

And in green spandex no less.

He's not really the green ranger. Although, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that he has a green spandex suit on. Please wear a cup, Jack. No one wants to see that.

I am no rogue, I am Jack Diorno, former 71K nation and current 72K nation. :smug:

I'm pretty sure everyone's well aware of who you are and what the definition of a rogue is. Congrats on your recent growth.

Aren't you being exactly against your alliance principles intervening in a foreign entities affairs? :huh:

at this point, I doubt he cares much for any sort of stance on anything, really. He just went from declaring war on moralists to declaring war on immoralists.